View Full Version : Game was expected, but really how good is OM?

Thick
01-25-2014, 06:06 PM
Take the [redacted] out of the equation, and they are not much better then us. I mean, they are very average at best without Eminem. Nice season split for AK and his boys vs a hardworking, hustling, rag tag bunch of fighting Rick Rays.

Coach34
01-25-2014, 06:09 PM
OM is a pretty good team and will be on the NCAA bubble come March

Thick
01-25-2014, 06:11 PM
They are good at home in the very shitty SEC!

Jacksondevildog
01-25-2014, 06:14 PM
Agree with Coach. They are good and playing with confidence. They lost Newby today to a broken hand. That will hurt their post depth a little over the next few weeks. They still haven't beaten anyone worth a shit in the SEC. LSU was a decent win, but it was in Oxford where they would give the Lakers fits. Their RPI is top 60, but I don't know how that is possible.

camsu
01-25-2014, 06:15 PM
They will have to win several on SEC Tourn to make it. If not they will cry and cry and cry

Bear@Work
01-25-2014, 06:16 PM
Take the [redacted] out of the equation, and they are not much better then us. I mean, they are very average at best without Eminem. Nice season split for AK and his boys vs a hardworking, hustling, rag tag bunch of fighting Rick Rays.

Taking Borchert out of the game would cause them to score less? What?

Jacksondevildog
01-25-2014, 06:18 PM
They key to their team and post season run is Aaron Jones. He give them an athletic guy in the post. Cox sucks and Saiz is green, but getting better. They have a good one in Summers and a decent player in White. The rest is average. What sucks is if we had Ndoye and Daniels cleared now, which we were planning last year, we would be pretty decent.

scottycameron
01-25-2014, 06:19 PM

Nice try but he doesn't act like that. Try again.

Thick
01-25-2014, 06:20 PM
I disagree, when your only quality win is LSU at home and your bad loss is MSU they are average at best. Why Thick? If they were good they would not loose to us 2 years in a row in Starkville. They are an average team until they prove otherwise.

Bass Chaser
01-25-2014, 06:22 PM
We'll see how good they are when they play Florida and UK.

msstate7
01-25-2014, 06:23 PM
We'll see how good they are when they play Florida and UK.

Both losses. No shame in that though. Both are head and shoulders above everyone else

Thick
01-25-2014, 06:25 PM

Henderson, Einstein!

Bear@Work
01-25-2014, 06:30 PM
Nice try but he doesn't act like that. Try again.

The only incident that stood out during the entire game was after some confrontation with Borchert. The camera zoomed in on him mouthing off and Sword had to put his hand over Borchert's face to keep anything from escalating. I appreciate his production, but he can leave that garbage at home as long as he wears the maroon and white.

Coach34
01-25-2014, 06:36 PM
The only incident that stood out during the entire game was after some confrontation with Borchert. The camera zoomed in on him mouthing off and Sword had to put his hand over Borchert's face to keep anything from escalating. I appreciate his production, but he can leave that garbage at home as long as he wears the maroon and white.

I actually thought it was hilarious the only real jawing between guys all day was between the two white guys.

Op4isabitch
01-25-2014, 07:23 PM
Bear@work
Needs to get out of here and become
Bear@nafoom