PDA

View Full Version : I hate Marshall Henderson as much as anyone but...

dawgclub99
01-25-2014, 05:51 PM
They win that first game if he plays. JMHO.

msstate7
01-25-2014, 05:55 PM
Maybe. Maybe not. Or maybe he should stay off the sauce. Maybe if OM booted him off the team like most teams would, then we'd win this one too

Political Hack
01-25-2014, 05:57 PM

but he didn't. and they didn't. Our State... still.

C222
01-25-2014, 05:58 PM

Yeah. Kinda like when they had him last year and they beat us at home??

hailmari
01-25-2014, 06:00 PM
They still can't sweep us with their best teams against some of our worst ever.

engie
01-25-2014, 06:00 PM

He started and played all game last year in Starkville. Didn't seem to help much. I don't care if they suit up Michael Jordan -- I'll believe they can beat us in the Hump when they actually do it on occasion. They've done it once. In 16 years.

RougeDawg
01-25-2014, 06:08 PM
I have a question as to the timing of these two games between OM. How is it that they can get the rivalry game at home on one of the last big recruiting weekends for football? These games used to be played after February so it had no bearing. I know its basketball, but a win over your "non rival" on a football weekend when you most times compete against your "non rival" for football recruits can have an impact on recruits and definitely has an impact on students out tonohht and the atmosphere around Oxford.

In no way am I saying we lose any players to them this year but all circumstances are in OMs favor this year. Wonder why/how this occurred? We all know Slive hates us so that may be a factor. Maybe they convinced the SEC scheduling committee that we aren't their real rival. Just seems like there could be a way for neither or both universities to have a level playon field when it comes to this. Move both ges back to February like they used to be and it's a push.

DLGDawg
01-25-2014, 08:13 PM
Nice....short and straight to the point.

GrassOfDWS
01-25-2014, 08:24 PM
I actually don't have a problem with Henderson. What I have a problem with is all the Ole miss fans who say they hate Mullen because he is an arrogant prick, but foam at the mouth when it comes to Marshall Henderson, one of the most arrogant players to done an SEC basketball uniform.

nsvltndog
01-25-2014, 09:00 PM
I'm still amazed that the Oxford PD didn't find "enough" coke or weed in his car despite a bag of each being found. How much are you allowed to have with you in Oxford before it becomes an issue? It's truly amazing that he's back playing for them. Given the behavior pattern, I'd like to think that Dr. Keenum would have stepped in and made the Athletic Department enforce the indefinite suspension if he was one of our players.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaab/sec/2013/07/12/marshall-henderson-ole-miss-drugs/2511145/

None of this means he's not good and fun to watch, but its crazy that he is still allowed to play.

coastdoglover
01-25-2014, 09:05 PM
Henderson was 7-17 from the field. He is not near as good a shooter as folks make him out to be. He is a typical hot dog and in the old days he would have his clock knocked off. If he continues his antics he will be handled at some point in time. He succeeded against an undermanned team with not much talent but the game should have been closer than a 19 point game. MSU missed the front end of 3 one and ones the first half and is still missing a great scorer. Nobody in their right mind expected us to win over there but I am still not convinced UM is very good.