PDA

View Full Version : Our fans on recruiting...

Okrastar1
01-25-2014, 12:19 AM
I am in a dogfight on Facebook battling the trained circus monkeys that make up the SPED % of our "fan base".

1. I'm having to explain why the State coaches aren't idiots due to their lack of recruiting of Genard Avery from Grenada...TO A 65+ year old woman!!! And she is not happy one bit!!!
2. I'm having to help a guy understand why Greenwood High has 4 all state players and none are commited to state, pure idiocy right...
3. The most frustrating fight, dealing with this jackass that is furious that Mullen should be gone due to our 38th place recruiting ranking.... He is pissed!!! Oh wait did someone forget to tell this jack leg that we are taking between 5-8 less players than every other damn SEC team???

This is why I wish a mandatory recruiting/football knowledge test was administered before these asshats get on a social media website blasting Mullen/our coaches/Stricklin...

FRIENDS DONT LET FRIENDS BE THESE PEOPLE!!!!

DawgPoundRock
01-25-2014, 12:21 AM
you know i saw that very same thing on facebook...haha your right that woman was very mad

Okrastar1
01-25-2014, 12:31 AM
It's ridiculous, they can't imagine there are better players outside of Grenada.... And I live here so I know the athlete this kid is. He just is a tweener, SEC that is hard to work out...

bully99
01-25-2014, 12:55 AM
First of all, why are you arguing with an old lady on Facebook. Stop right there and examine your life.

RougeDawg
01-25-2014, 02:56 AM
Damn, facewad is the most overrated site out there. If you have stock in it I suggest you unload at a profit. It's days are mbees.

Okrastar1
01-25-2014, 08:27 AM
First of all, why are you arguing with an old lady on Facebook. Stop right there and examine your life.

Thank you for such witty insight Confucius, but if u read the whole post do you see the word argue? Damn it is some peoples life goals to be assholes that know everything!

MabenMaroon
01-25-2014, 09:55 AM
I am in a dogfight on Facebook battling the trained circus monkeys that make up the SPED % of our "fan base".

1. I'm having to explain why the State coaches aren't idiots due to their lack of recruiting of Genard Avery from Grenada...TO A 65+ year old woman!!! And she is not happy one bit!!!
2. I'm having to help a guy understand why Greenwood High has 4 all state players and none are commited to state, pure idiocy right...
3. The most frustrating fight, dealing with this jackass that is furious that Mullen should be gone due to our 38th place recruiting ranking.... He is pissed!!! Oh wait did someone forget to tell this jack leg that we are taking between 5-8 less players than every other damn SEC team???

This is why I wish a mandatory recruiting/football knowledge test was administered before these asshats get on a social media website blasting Mullen/our coaches/Stricklin...

FRIENDS DONT LET FRIENDS BE THESE PEOPLE!!!! You wouldn't be arguing with Lady Pee Pee ( something like that ) by chance? She is TSUN's own version of Phylis from Mulga or Auburn's Tammy

Okrastar1
01-25-2014, 11:35 AM
No it's a State fan from Eupora? That's what kills me is State fans that know so much more about recruiting than the coaches... Awful