PDA

View Full Version : Our recruiting weekend

msstate7
01-24-2014, 10:09 PM
So who's in Starkville this weekend? Are all our expected visitors there?

MetEdDawg
01-24-2014, 10:11 PM
@HailStateRecruiting tweeting out arrivals now. Cory Thomas, Braxton Hoyett, Deshon Cooper, Anthony Brown, Will Coleman so far. More to come but that's what he's tweeted so far.

ETA: Jervontius Stallings and Deion Calhoun here too. That should be it that we know of until Marlon Humphrey gets in town Sunday.

msstate7
01-24-2014, 10:15 PM
@HailStateRecruiting tweeting out arrivals now. Cory Thomas, Braxton Hoyett, Deshon Cooper, Anthony Brown, Will Coleman so far. More to come but that's what he's tweeted so far.

ETA: Jervontius Stallings here too.

Thanks I'll follow him

msstate7
01-25-2014, 04:41 AM
So will we get a commitment this weekend?

MetEdDawg
01-25-2014, 07:05 AM
I'm guessing no. I think Cory Thomas is going to wait until signing day to commit. I think the people involved in his recruitment are the reason this happens. I'm just hoping he doesn't take another visit next weekend to UT like he has listed. Not sure how much Clemson is factoring into this, but right now I think they are the ones we need to worry about. Hoping he wants to stay in SEC country.

I do know that Jervontius Stallings was a UK lean going into this weekend, mostly because he just came off of their visit last weekend. He likes their staff a lot. From what I understand, he is going to "secret commit" to a scool after our visit, then officially announce on signing day. He's an underrated guy that just wants some spot light. If we really blow him away this weekend, I may get some info that says he committed to us, but I've got a sneaky feeling he's going to keep it close to the vest until signing day. I'll hopefully get some info on Monday at least on what he thought about this weekend.

As for Deion Calhoun and Anthony Brown, I'm really not sure how either of those two are going to end up. Seems like Calhoun has gotten quite a bit of interest of late, so I'm interested to see how that plays out. Anthony Brown has said it's us or Arkansas, so I'm guessing he's got a committable offer right now.

HancockCountyDog
01-25-2014, 08:59 AM
I'll be stunned if Calhoun doesn't shut things down after this weekend 's visit. I know there is talk of a Louisville visit, but I don't see that happening.

RougeDawg
01-25-2014, 09:07 AM
How many days until kickoff????**

Are there any plans to have countdown to the buzzard beatdown kickoff? We're sitting a 217 days today.