PDA

View Full Version : Does OM still have goals on both ends at the Sad Pad?

Coach34
01-24-2014, 05:46 PM
or did one side completely rot and fall down? I figured they might have to play half court tomorrow in that building

Drugdog
01-24-2014, 06:28 PM
With the forecast of possibles snow and sleet could be weather delay inside.

starkvegasdawg
01-24-2014, 06:31 PM
Do we need to bring our own basketballs or are they making a walmart run tonight?

BossDawg
01-24-2014, 06:34 PM
I heard that after FINALLY accomplishing something of note within the conference last year they hung a banner and it crashed to the ground. All BS aside though - it is kind of sad that they are the ONLY team in the conference who has never won a regular season conference championship in basketball. N.E.V.E.R.

Todd4State
01-24-2014, 06:42 PM
They're going to make Anthony Boone hold his arms in a circle for the hoop at one end of the floor.

M.Fillmore
01-25-2014, 12:39 AM
I heard that after FINALLY accomplishing something of note within the conference last year they hung a banner and it crashed to the ground. All BS aside though - it is kind of sad that they are the ONLY team in the conference who has never won a regular season conference championship in basketball. N.E.V.E.R.

Even worse, the University of Mississippi has NEVER won a SEC championship men's title in ANY sport with an integrated team. They are Ole Miss.

Somehow I think Freeze omits this fact in his recrootin'.