PDA

View Full Version : Cory Thomas vist

pdawg10msu
01-24-2014, 02:53 PM
I don't know if this has been talked about yet but he is visting us this weekend. Will have Braxton Hoyett in his ear so that should be great news I think.

deltadawg99
01-24-2014, 03:18 PM
Dez Harris is also a close friend/former high school teammate of Cory's

Schultzy
01-25-2014, 12:15 AM
I watched the Alabama/Mississippi Allstar game and was extremely impressed with Cory Thomas. He played nose guard most of that game and put pressure on the qb all day. We need him badly.

Big time get for us if he comes here. I can't believe aubur and bama aren't all over him.

CadaverDawg
01-25-2014, 12:31 AM
I watched the Alabama/Mississippi Allstar game and was extremely impressed with Cory Thomas. He played nose guard most of that game and put pressure on the qb all day. We need him badly.

Big time get for us if he comes here. I can't believe aubur and bama aren't all over him.

I agree. If we can keep everyone we have committed right now AND get Thomas, this class will be really really good. We have the potential to close out with several high 3/low 4 star caliber guys plus the potential of Marlon Humphrey. This class is legit and only getting better by the day

Schultzy
01-25-2014, 12:44 AM
I'm GUESSING the recruitment of Humphrey has a lot to do with his access to running track since he could be an Olympic gold medalist.

We seem to be acknowledging this in his recruitment. This kind of athlete is certainly worth this type of unique recruitment.

Are Bama and fsu open to this? I hope not for our sake anyway.

CadaverDawg
01-25-2014, 12:46 AM
I'm GUESSING the recruitment of Humphrey has a lot to do with his access to running track since he could be an Olympic gold medalist.

We seem to be acknowledging this in his recruitment. This kind of athlete is certainly worth this type of unique recruitment.

Are Bama and fsu open to this? I hope not for our sake anyway.

Yes they are. I think Saban frowned upon it early on, but he has supposedly warmed up to the idea of Marlon running track too.

RougeDawg
01-25-2014, 02:59 AM
Yes they are. I think Saban frowned upon it early on, but he has supposedly warmed up to the idea of Marlon running track too.

Anyone else see trader Brewster tweeting about how great the
FSU track team is, Especially hurdles? I had to bust his balls.

maroonmania
01-25-2014, 12:12 PM

I am sure at this point Saban will warm up to whatever will get Humphrey locked up. He can always cool down on the idea AFTER the ink is on the LOI.