PDA

View Full Version : Another commit visiting

LeakyD
01-24-2014, 12:57 PM
I just got a text from a buddy at work that says another one of our commits is going to Oxford this weekend. This commit created a stir right after Christmas on twitter. I've been wondering about him because he has been pretty quiet lately. I don't want to drop his name, but anybody that keeps up with recruiting will figure it out.

My source is tight with one of the commits family members. He also texted me before all the twitter drama that something was going on.

smootness
01-24-2014, 01:01 PM
I'll believe it when I see it. Considering what he said after the visit last week and the fact that we've heard 0 rumblings about this, I would be surprised. Yancy hasn't even been throwing out hints of a secret visitor. We'll know this evening through his twitter one way or another.

ETA: He did mention, 'I don't know what to compare it to because I haven't taken any other visits,' so who knows, but again, I'll believe it when I see it.

CadaverDawg
01-24-2014, 01:04 PM
I just got a text from a buddy at work that says another one of our commits is going to Oxford this weekend. This commit created a stir right after Christmas on twitter. I've been wondering about him because he has been pretty quiet lately. I don't want to drop his name, but anybody that keeps up with recruiting will figure it out.

My source is tight with one of the commits family members. He also texted me before all the twitter drama that something was going on.

Don't buy into it. Tell your friend not to either. We're almost to signing day, don't fall for it.

Instead let's talk about how we have one of their commits visiting this weekend along with studs Marlon Humphrey and Cory Thomas.

Coach34
01-24-2014, 01:05 PM
and the panic begins.....so what if someone visits? They can go get some ***** like Jones did last year