PDA

View Full Version : Intresting..Cory Thomas

DawgPoundRock
01-24-2014, 11:01 AM
Seems like a vol fan got mad at cory for visiting Clemson and Tweeted him about it. https://mobile.twitter.com/SOXinTN/status/424281533826887680

smootness
01-24-2014, 11:05 AM
All fans are dumb, that's not something State has a monopoly on. Hilarious, though, that anyone would think that's a good idea.

DawgPoundRock
01-24-2014, 11:07 AM
You know its bad when the Tennessee recruiting twitter tells him to shut up haha

mparkerfd20
01-24-2014, 11:13 AM
The guy has a great point, but you still don't tweet that crap at current and former recruits. Gave me an idea to act like a Bear fan tho.

BogeyGolfer
01-24-2014, 11:52 AM
The guy has a great point, but you still don't tweet that crap at current and former recruits. Gave me an idea to act like a Bear fan tho.

Imagine what they are going to say when he flips to us?

smootness
01-24-2014, 11:54 AM

He doesn't really even have a point. The Tennessee coaches don't consider him a commit, and based on his own words, he clearly isn't committed. So if a recruiting site and fans want to consider him committed, that's on them.

hacker
01-24-2014, 02:40 PM

Please tell me you're not going to stoop to that level. Please just be kidding.

MafiaDawg
01-24-2014, 02:51 PM
Why do folks feel confident on him? I'm not in the know or anything but what gives?

civildawg
01-24-2014, 02:54 PM
Because they heard it on a recruiting message board

SDDawg
01-24-2014, 02:59 PM

Of course he was kidding, OM fans have already been accusing State of this all year and meanwhile one of their writers was caught doing this with Graham. I wouldn't put ANYTHING past an OM fan when it comes to crootin', glad the Dawgs don't act like that.

dawgclub99
01-24-2014, 03:00 PM
Really good chance he will be a Dawg.

smootness
01-24-2014, 03:01 PM
Because they heard it on a recruiting message board

Pretty much haha.

But seriously, everyone with any inside look into our recruiting is saying he probably flips and he himself has publicly questioned his UT commitment and said they are bringing in a lot of DL and that is making him re-think thinks. That, along with the fact that he is indeed visiting, his good friend Braxton Hoyett is confident he flips, and the fact that everyone believed he favored us early in the process.

CadaverDawg
01-24-2014, 03:05 PM
Why do folks feel confident on him? I'm not in the know or anything but what gives?

Well, he liked us early....someone convinced him to take other visits....committed to Tennessee....now decommitted and is visiting us....and all of the recruiting "experts" are projecting him 100%'to MSU. I am still not convinced it's a done deal, but many think he will commit to us. We'll see.

mparkerfd20
01-24-2014, 06:06 PM

Have we really gotten to the point that we have to preface everything with sarcasterisks now? No I'm not going to pretend to be a Bear fan and do that. I wouldn't put it past them doing it to us though. BUT backing up, what he said is true. A verbal 'commitment' means absolutely nothing anymore.

hacker
01-24-2014, 06:47 PM
Have we really gotten to the point that we have to preface everything with sarcasterisks now? No I'm not going to pretend to be a Bear fan and do that. I wouldn't put it past them doing it to us though. BUT backing up, what he said is true. A verbal 'commitment' means absolutely nothing anymore.

Whoa, buddy. I'm pretty good at sniffing out sarcasm on the internet, but you gave 0 indication that you were being sarcastic. Even re-reading it, it sounds like you were being dead serious.

sbcmortgageman
01-24-2014, 08:08 PM
Well, he liked us early....someone convinced him to take other visits....committed to Tennessee....now decommitted and is visiting us....and all of the recruiting "experts" are projecting him 100%'to MSU. I am still not convinced it's a done deal, but many think he will commit to us. We'll see.

When did he decommit from UT? I didn't see that.

dickiedawg
01-24-2014, 09:16 PM
I believe it was Paul Jones who said the Tennessee coaches "no longer consider him a commit".