PDA

View Full Version : So how many 'Fancy' tweets do we expect tonight?

EAVdog
01-24-2014, 09:57 AM
You know they are going to come. I'm sure Aeris Williams will be seen at a Conoco at 2am etc.. I'd say the over/under is at least 3. There really isn't any drama this year but you know they will try to make some up anyway.

And before anyone freaks out the only commit we have going to Oxford is Rawlings. So keep calm and sleep well tonight.

smootness
01-24-2014, 10:10 AM
You know they are going to come. I'm sure Aeris Williams will be seen at a Conoco at 2am etc.. I'd say the over/under is at least 3. There really isn't any drama this year but you know they will try to make some up anyway.

And before anyone freaks out the only commit we have going to Oxford is Rawlings. So keep calm and sleep well tonight.

Yeah, he'll be tweeting but there just isn't much to say. Last year they had the following uncommitted guys in for the big visit weekend: Robert Nkemdiche, Tony Conner, Laremy Tunsil, Chris Jones, Peyton Barber, AJ Jackson, and Kailo Moore was visiting after just recommitting.

This year their uncommitted visitors are: Sean Rawlings, Jordan Sims, Isaiah McKenzie, Terrence Alexander, Michael Sawyers, Dacorius Law, and Ty Smith. I mean, it's actually kind of funny.

Bo Darville
01-24-2014, 10:18 AM
I'm sure Aeris Williams will be seen at a Conoco at 2am etc.

Yancy already said that Ole Miss had to cancel Aeris Williams' trip because their numbers were too tight. Williams wanted to come, but Ole Miss did not have room.

FISHDAWG
01-24-2014, 10:20 AM
Yancy already said that Ole Miss had to cancel Aeris Williams' trip because their numbers were too tight. Williams wanted to come, but Ole Miss did not have room.

OM secret service flagged him **