PDA

View Full Version : Just rewatched the Egg Bowl

ScoobaDawg
01-24-2014, 02:25 AM
Talk about a special game that I will never get tired of watching.
It makes it extra special with us beating Mississippi Bears but the way Dak excelled and lead our
Team to victory after a miraculous recovery..

It's just amazing

Man I want a dvd of the last 3 games of the season

LeakyD
01-24-2014, 06:30 AM
I've watched the end several times, but I just watched the whole game for the 1st time a few days ago. What's great is we also overcame about 5 horrible calls/no calls. I get so pissed when an official calls something that he thinks he sees. The fumble and interception no calls by OM are really inexcusable. There should be better communication with replay officials on obvious calls. The interception was immediately spotted, and there was plenty of time after the fumble before the next play to alert officials on the field.

On a side note, an OM player was the first I noticed doing the landshark. Their fans are really buying the narrative that it is a way to honor John Fein. I've seen several people in such anguish on facebook because of the disrespect we showed. I've yet to point out that he died of a drug/alcohol overdose. It's a sad story, but nothing like they present it.

Political Hack
01-24-2014, 07:40 AM
we destroyed them. the score should be have been nearly as close as it was.

msstate7
01-24-2014, 07:59 AM
we destroyed them. the score should be have been nearly as close as it was.

3 offensive points in 4+ quarters. Wow...I love our defense

Drugdog
01-24-2014, 08:37 AM
I was at the game, and did not realize the extent of how BAD the officiating was. After watching the game again, it was appalling to see the almost BLATANT mistakes.
Has there been any repercussion from the SEC Office with this group? I doubt it.

Eric Nies Grind Time
01-24-2014, 08:54 AM
Yeah...if we lost that game people would never stop bitching about the officiating.

Pollodawg
01-24-2014, 09:28 AM
Yeah...if we lost that game people would never stop bitching about the officiating.

And in this instance, they would have a right.

Pollodawg
01-24-2014, 09:28 AM
Piss on Bear U. The image of Nickoe rubbing his nuts all over the back of Bo Wallace's head will forever be one of my favorite memories as a bulldog.