PDA

View Full Version : The ball is back in Veazy's court (Inbox) ....

RougeDawg
01-23-2014, 03:41 PM
Hopefully he comes up with something in the next week and a half before signing day, and pour jet fuel on the dumpster fire surrounding OM recruiting.....

DCdawg
01-23-2014, 03:57 PM
Is this just a general statement or is this related to something specific?

RougeDawg
01-23-2014, 04:12 PM
Sent him some info that he didn't have. We will see what he does with it.

BeastMan
01-23-2014, 04:14 PM
Prepare for the boom

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/375/416/794.gif

Matty Dispatch
01-23-2014, 05:16 PM
Don't worry youse guys, I will ensure this gets turned around and out if nowhere I will publish misleading and inaccurate material about MSU giving impermissible benefits. #DispatchLife

FlabLoser
01-23-2014, 05:54 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/well_done_sir.gif

CadaverDawg
01-23-2014, 05:56 PM
NCAA, you know what time it is...

http://img.pandawhale.com/56642-mc-hammer-u-cant-touch-this-gi-VF8k.gif

hailmari
01-23-2014, 06:02 PM
My curiosity has been piqued.

CadaverDawg
01-23-2014, 08:09 PM
Sent him some info that he didn't have. We will see what he does with it.

Can u elaborate any? Or best not to right now?

BeastMan
01-23-2014, 08:20 PM
My curiosity has been piqued.

http://i.imgur.com/NCsdg.gif

RougeDawg
01-23-2014, 10:12 PM
Can u elaborate any? Or best not to right now?

Some minute details that were not revealed to him back in August when he wrote a piece regarding a certain individuals recruitment. What he was originally told was partially correct and the truth was bent severely.

Also revealed another separate incident involving a current HS player.

godlluB
01-23-2014, 10:18 PM
Some minute details that were not revealed to him back in August when he wrote a piece regarding a certain individuals recruitment. What he was originally told was partially correct and the truth was bent severely.

Also revealed another separate incident involving a current HS player.

With any actual proof, or are you expecting Veazey to publish based purely because he read it on the Internet?

RougeDawg
01-23-2014, 10:28 PM
With any actual proof, or are you expecting Veazey to publish based purely because he read it on the Internet?

The proof is there if he wouldn't have been misled originally. There's only one more step that the NCAA needs to take to complete the deal. It's fairly simple to connect the dots when you know what was actually said to the NCAA during initial interview. What was told to reporters was different and they didn't dig any more into it..

SDDawg
01-23-2014, 10:31 PM
Great news, maybe IT will finally make a difference.

LeakyD
01-23-2014, 10:33 PM
Is the current high school player an MSU commit?

Big4Dawg
01-23-2014, 11:54 PM
Why can't you just put it here?

JDog13
01-24-2014, 12:23 AM
Why can't you just put it here?

I'm guessing if its good info why post it here yet. It would be easy for the info to get out to whoever. I guess we'll have to just hang tight and watch.

MaroonState
01-24-2014, 12:24 AM
Hopefully he comes up with something in the next week and a half before signing day, and pour jet fuel on the dumpster fire surrounding OM recruiting.....

You should send it to the guy from cbs soorts that wrote the Chris Jones article last summer. He may be more helpful in this situation.

RougeDawg
01-24-2014, 01:04 AM
You should send it to the guy from cbs soorts that wrote the Chris Jones article last summer. He may be more helpful in this situation.

Good call. What's his name?

I just wanted some writers to know what they were told regarding a NCAA investigation was very different than what was actually said to the NCAA investigators. Had the truth been told they could and would have easily pushed the issue and uncovered the final piece of the puzzle.

And no the other player is not a current state commit.

RiverCityDawg
01-24-2014, 06:29 AM
Good call. What's his name?

Jeremy Fowler

barely
01-24-2014, 07:22 AM
consider me skeptical. they could be holding a smoking gun when the cops arrive and find a way to skate. when I read about a PLOI or the NCAA setting up shop over there, I might tend to believe that there is something to this.

Saltydog
01-24-2014, 07:39 AM
this issue unless the evidence is sooo egregious they have no other alternative.......

starkvegasdawg
01-24-2014, 08:24 AM
this issue unless the evidence is sooo egregious they have no other alternative.......

The NCAA when it involves TSUN seemingly:

engie
01-24-2014, 08:35 AM

The NCAA has never moved on from the issue. The media has -- when Ole Miss told them "nothing to see here, it's a done deal" -- while the NCAA was saying "we don't comment on ongoing investigations".

MaroonState
01-24-2014, 10:05 AM
Jeremy Fowler

That's it. Thanks RCD. Couldn't remember his name last night. But if Rouge really does have something of substance I would think Jeremy wouldn't hesitate to put it in print. Just my 2 cents.

Maroonthirteen
01-24-2014, 10:17 AM
....in the demise of OM. Feed the information elsewhere. Back last year when news came out on Deviner's players (that didn't sign with OM), Veazy was given information that Dodson was driving a nice new car in grandma's name and etc. etc. Same situation as Redmond.

FISHDAWG
01-24-2014, 10:22 AM
....in the demise of OM. Feed the information elsewhere. Back last year when news came out on Deviner's players (that didn't sign with OM), Veazy was given information that Dodson was driving a nice new car in grandma's name and etc. etc. Same situation as Redmond.

send it to that idiot "Incarcerated Bob"

Saltydog
01-24-2014, 11:30 AM
know whether or not that had actually been substantiated.

RougeDawg
01-24-2014, 12:09 PM

Yes the NCAA is still looking, but they never get in a hurry unless the media knows what they know and how idiotic it will make them look if they sit on their dicks any longer. If a news outlet knows how the Q/A went between NCAA and investigative parties, the article in august would have been much different, and reporters would have kept digging.

scottycameron
01-24-2014, 12:30 PM
Yes the NCAA is still looking, but they never get in a hurry unless the media knows what they know and how idiotic it will make them look if they sit on their dicks any longer. If a news outlet knows how the Q/A went between NCAA and investigative parties, the article in august would have been much different, and reporters would have kept digging.
How would anybody know what was said in the Q&A? Besides the people that were Q&A-ing?