PDA

View Full Version : Nominee for most delusional bear ever

starkvegasdawg
01-22-2014, 11:22 PM
This is from a nafoom post regarding liggins finally getting admitted to school:

"Since we are stacked at QB I believe he will be used on defense. Too bad because he is a good one. He has one hell of an arm to go along with his running ability. Had he went to MSU he would probably leave Prescott in his dust. All BS aside, Prescott will never be the QB that Liggins is."

msstate7
01-22-2014, 11:24 PM
Prescott scares the bejesus out of OM fans. These comments are proof...

DawgPoundRock
01-22-2014, 11:26 PM
haha i saw this today as well

messageboardsuperhero
01-22-2014, 11:44 PM
This is from a nafoom post regarding liggins finally getting admitted to school:

"Since we are stacked at QB I believe he will be used on defense. Too bad because he is a good one. He has one hell of an arm to go along with his running ability. Had he went to MSU he would probably leave Prescott in his dust. All BS aside, Prescott will never be the QB that Liggins is."

Ladies and gentlemen, I have just seen it all. Goodnight.

M.Fillmore
01-23-2014, 12:56 AM

Archive this post and pin it to the post after Dak skulldrags the Bears each of the next two years.

War Machine Dawg
01-23-2014, 01:43 AM

http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae73/MSUDawgBurke/VaderBullshit_zpsab113325.jpg (http://s959.photobucket.com/user/MSUDawgBurke/media/VaderBullshit_zpsab113325.jpg.html)

Todd4State
01-23-2014, 01:55 AM
If that's the case, they probably should try him at QB since Dak put up better numbers than Wallace in three less games.

mstatefan91
01-23-2014, 02:27 AM
Bear fans can't help themselves. They've already found a way to demean him through the "Dak Our State" billboards.

Don't take anything they say seriously.

Martianlander
01-23-2014, 09:00 AM
Amazing. Tsun fans live in their own world where facts are not welcome.

Political Hack
01-23-2014, 09:09 AM
wow. I wonder how bad Liggins would've beaten them then?

tcdog70
01-23-2014, 12:23 PM
Dontrell Pruitt at Scooba-was twice as good as Liggins. he went to Troy

blacklistedbully
01-23-2014, 12:51 PM
There are so many of them to choose from, it'd be like finding a needle-in-a-stack-of-needles. If I was forced to choose one, it'd be this dude who goes by, "OleMissGuy" on Rivals. He once posted the reason Ole Miss struggles in the SEC is because their "academic standards are so much higher that they can't take the athletes other SEC schools do, especially, MSU". He actually believes Ole Miss football players are heroic because they have to be smarter and play in the SEC.

hailmari
01-23-2014, 01:48 PM
There are so many of them to choose from, it'd be like finding a needle-in-a-stack-of-needles. If I was forced to choose one, it'd be this dude who goes by, "OleMissGuy" on Rivals. He once posted the reason Ole Miss struggles in the SEC is because their "academic standards are so much higher that they can't take the athletes other SEC schools do, especially, MSU". He actually believes Ole Miss football players are heroic because they have to be smarter and play in the SEC.

That doesn't surprise me one bit.

messageboardsuperhero
01-23-2014, 04:26 PM

Jerrell Powe approves this message.

http://deadspin.com/5223328/ole-miss-football-players-dont-read-so-good

Sam&DeansDawg
01-23-2014, 06:40 PM
Obviously that guy was drunk. AmIright?