PDA

View Full Version : Ready for BBQ season

DawgPoundRock
01-22-2014, 10:54 PM
Just ordered my Fast Eddy FEC100 pellet Smoker, cant wait to start some of the competitions this year

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-23-2014, 01:31 PM
Just ordered my Fast Eddy FEC100 pellet Smoker, cant wait to start some of the competitions this year
Damn, that thing looks awesome and you must be pretty serious about your competitions with a rig like that. Only OD ballers can afford something like this:http://www.cookshack.com/store/Smokers_4/Fast-Eddys-by-Cookshack-Model-FEC100

BeastMan
01-23-2014, 04:17 PM
That is a sweet piece of equipment right there

DawgPoundRock
01-23-2014, 06:01 PM
man its truly the Crem de la Crem when it comes to pellet smokers. Ive been smoking bbq seriously for about 5 years now, and i think im now ready to get out their and see what i got.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-24-2014, 11:15 AM
man its truly the Crem de la Crem when it comes to pellet smokers. Ive been smoking bbq seriously for about 5 years now, and i think im now ready to get out their and see what i got.
Any ideas on which competitions you may enter? What's your specialty?

DawgPoundRock
01-24-2014, 03:53 PM
Imma just start with the ones in mississippi to begin with they have one in bay st louis in april. I would say ribs are my strongest, followed by a tie with chicken and pork shoulders. Brisket is pretty good, but really tedious when it comes to flavor

Political Hack
01-26-2014, 09:24 AM
I have a good friend that does competition cooks. will be his sue chef at the ATL BBQ festival this year. pretty excited about that.