PDA

View Full Version : Jacob Coker

TUSK
01-22-2014, 10:26 PM
Saw where yall offered this cat outta HS.
Supposed to have huge arm and be really mobile.

Any of yall remember/know anything about him?

Todd4State
01-22-2014, 10:34 PM
I don't remember him. I don't think he had a lot of interest in us.

smootness
01-22-2014, 10:48 PM
I remember the name, though I'm not 100% sure we ended up offering. He seems like he has some potential, but I'd certainly be worried as a Bama fan if that's what your hopes are hanging on.

Bully13
01-22-2014, 10:54 PM
Saw where yall offered this cat outta HS.
Supposed to have huge arm and be really mobile.

Any of yall remember/know anything about him?

I guess you are talking about a QB in football

TUSK
01-22-2014, 11:09 PM
I remember the name, though I'm not 100% sure we ended up offering. He seems like he has some potential, but I'd certainly be worried as a Bama fan if that's what your hopes are hanging on.

I'm confident we can find a QB that can both execute a handoff and throw it out of bounds to avoid a sack.

msstate7
01-22-2014, 11:12 PM
I'm confident we can find a QB that can both execute a handoff and throw it out of bounds to avoid a sack.

Nice

Todd4State
01-22-2014, 11:14 PM

Sort of OT. But it seemed like in the Sugar Bowl, Saban wanted to prove that AJ McCarron was more than a game manager and allowed him to throw it more than usual. You put some points up, but it didn't really work out all that well IMO. And it led to some random woman becoming a youtube sensation- that was nice.

Bass Chaser
01-22-2014, 11:21 PM
According to a guy I work with (FSU alum) and lives in Tallahassee he's as good as Winston. Rumor was Jimbo flipped a coin as to who would start and the rest is history.

TUSK
01-22-2014, 11:28 PM
Sort of OT. But it seemed like in the Sugar Bowl, Saban wanted to prove that AJ McCarron was more than a game manager and allowed him to throw it more than usual. You put some points up, but it didn't really work out all that well IMO. And it led to some random woman becoming a youtube sensation- that was nice.

I agree, Todd. If Bammer just runs it and has only 4 TOs, they may eek out a sloppy win.