PDA

View Full Version : MS Sports Radio

BeastMan
01-22-2014, 02:32 PM
I was noticing some opinions in other threads about the different radio shows. I created a poll with 4 options: MS Sports This Morning, Out Of Bounds, Head to Head, and Home Cookin. You get 2 maximum votes if you like more than 1 show. I'm curious to which is the most popular.

http://3rdand57.com/whats-your-favorite-ms-sports-radio-talk-show/

CadaverDawg
01-22-2014, 02:40 PM
I must say, Bo has been Much better over the last several months. Especially since the Egg Bowl.

Even at his worst, Bo is far better than the others IMO.

1. Out of Bounds

2. MS Sports this Morn
3. Head to Head

4. Weiner

Dawgtini
01-22-2014, 02:48 PM
I would go with

1. OOB

2/3 Head to Head/Weiner - like someone said in another thread (MadDawg?) I often switch between the two. Darn commercials on Supertalk are so long is one reason, the other usually content based.

7. Ms Sports

BeastMan
01-22-2014, 03:11 PM
Every show has a different angle which makes them different. They all have their own niche.

chef dixon
01-22-2014, 04:35 PM
I'm actually a fan of Weiner. Doesn't really come off as a douche. He praises either Ole Miss or State but it depends on who has momentum, but of course most State fans are going to blow this out of proportion. You've got to give it to him, even when either team didn't have a chance in hell to win their next game, he would try his best to give them a shot.

Also, no one covers high school sports better, which is good for MS radio.