PDA

View Full Version : Basketball Game Tonight

CJDAWG85
01-22-2014, 01:47 PM
Anyone surprised Auburn is a slight favorite?

Coach34
01-22-2014, 01:48 PM
It will be a battle of Auburn's ability to shoot the 3 vs our ability to get to the basket and draw fouls

oh, and no, not surprised. Ready isnt playing

drunkernhelldawg
01-22-2014, 02:13 PM
Auburn gave Florida a scare last Saturday. Huge game for us.

mic
01-22-2014, 02:23 PM
Auburn basketball is = to Miss State Football.
They are much better than their record..

smootness
01-22-2014, 02:35 PM
Auburn basketball is = to Miss State Football.
They are better than their record..

We'll see. They have some close losses against decent teams recently but haven't actually won anything. And they still had that awful, awful loss to Northwestern St. in the nonconference. They may have gotten suddenly better once the conference season started, but my guess is just that the entire SEC is a lot worse than even anticipated.

mic
01-22-2014, 02:50 PM
We'll see. They have some close losses against decent teams recently but haven't actually won anything. And they still had that awful, awful loss to Northwestern St. in the nonconference. They may have gotten suddenly better once the conference season started, but my guess is just that the entire SEC is a lot worse than even anticipated.

yes that was a bad loss..
And yes this is a huge game for us. Auburn can score and they have played the toughest in-conference schedule so far.
Still a game that we can win at home. and a big win if we do....

smootness
01-22-2014, 02:54 PM
yes that was a bad loss..
And yes this is a huge game for us. Auburn can score and they have played the toughest in-conference schedule so far.
Still a game that we can win at home. and a big win if we do....

I agree with that. Any win is a big one to me, especially without Ready. But I still think this is our easiest game on the schedule.

mic
01-22-2014, 02:57 PM
I agree with that. Any win is a big one to me, especially without Ready. But I still think this is our easiest game on the schedule.

even bigger game because its going to be hard to win 1 or 2 out of our next 5...

drunkernhelldawg
01-22-2014, 03:06 PM
It's somethng how so many games are must win. Yet here we are again.

Sam&DeansDawg
01-22-2014, 04:44 PM
It'll be one of those games where whoever has the ball last has the game winner I'm afraid.

MarketingBully01
01-22-2014, 07:04 PM
Florida is injured and beat up so they are not going to blow anyone out on the road. This Auburn team has two players. That's it. If we contain one, we win. They have no one that can guard Ware. It will come down to what all our games come down to. If Borchert and Thomas show up, we can win easily. If not, it will be a dog fight. Without Ready, we are essentially the same team we were last year. So with that said, we need to make this game ugly and we can win. A&M is head and shoulders better then Auburn.

TheRef
01-22-2014, 07:44 PM
It's somethng how so many games are must win. Yet here we are again.

In the minds of the coaches and players, every game should be a must win.

FlabLoser
01-22-2014, 08:25 PM
We look like shit at both ends. Playing defense like a pickup team.