PDA

View Full Version : After boosting recruiting rankings for 4 years- Jeremy Liggins gets in OM

Coach34
01-22-2014, 09:45 AM
He gets the Jerrell Powe "I has a crayon" Award for perserverence

deltadawg99
01-22-2014, 09:46 AM
What is he weighing these days? Last I saw it was 300.

What position is he going to play?

Coach34
01-22-2014, 09:49 AM

Fatback...and wear #5

spiritual_machine2005
01-22-2014, 09:53 AM
Fatback...and wear #5

This...my dear friends...made me spew my coffee.

msstate7
01-22-2014, 09:56 AM
Fatback...and wear #5

Very nice

ScottH
01-22-2014, 09:56 AM
Please dear lord let him be included in their rankings yet again.

NorthMsDawg
01-22-2014, 10:03 AM
What is he weighing these days? Last I saw it was 300.

Played 3 technique and QB last year for Northeast. True story.

ScottH
01-22-2014, 10:07 AM

Was he effective at either?

HancockCountyDog
01-22-2014, 10:08 AM

I know LSU was going to play him on the DL.

People forget that he signed with LSU out of high school and they were going to give him a shot at QB***. If by shot, they mean, let him wear a QB's number while playing DE, then yes they were going to give him a shot.

Its sad that he didn't come to MSU and be Dak's backup, we would have got him in shape, and given him a shot at QB, for at least a few practices, and then put his big ass out at DE.

Johnson85
01-22-2014, 10:15 AM
I know LSU was going to play him on the DL.

People forget that he signed with LSU out of high school and they were going to give him a shot at QB***. If by shot, they mean, let him wear a QB's number while playing DE, then yes they were going to give him a shot.

Its sad that he didn't come to MSU and be Dak's backup, we would have got him in shape, and given him a shot at QB, for at least a few practices, and then put his big ass out at DE.

If Ole Miss couldn't get him eligible we certainly couldn't/wouldn't have.

thunderclap
01-22-2014, 10:46 AM
So I guess Hugh's daughter has made up with him in true kindness and humility after blasting him on twitter when he chose LSU over her dear daddy?

LeakyD
01-22-2014, 10:54 AM
Which one of Hugh's daughters did that: Alvin, Simon, or Theodore?

HancockCountyDog
01-22-2014, 11:00 AM
If Ole Miss couldn't get him eligible we certainly couldn't/wouldn't have.

Who was the last grade risk that we didn't get eligible? Serious question.

We handle our business when it comes to getting kids eligible. If you doubt me, just remember Nick James bitch. He is on campus, and has been for a while.

CooterDavenport
01-22-2014, 11:01 AM

The girl chipmunks are Brittany, Jeanette, and Eleanor.

** Today's useless trivia.

msstate7
01-22-2014, 11:07 AM

We handle our business when it comes to getting kids eligible. If you doubt me, just remember Nick James bitch. He is on campus, and has been for a while.

Donald gray

cubswillwinitonedaydawg
01-22-2014, 11:13 AM

I laughed at this, and this:

"Fatback...and wear #5"

Had to quickly make up a reason to be laughing at my desk at work.

smootness
01-22-2014, 11:15 AM
Also Slay and Justin Cox.

Johnson85
01-22-2014, 11:23 AM

I'm not saying we don't do a good job of helping recruits get eligible, I'm just saying that if UM couldn't get a kid in Lafayette County eligible, we wouldn't have been able to either. Next to being in Panola County, I can't imagine where Ole Miss would have more advantages as far as being able to do everything above and/or under the table to get a kid eligible. If Ole Miss couldn't make it happen in their back yard, we wouldn't have been able to either.

JDog13
01-22-2014, 01:02 PM
He gets the Jerrell Powe "I has a crayon" Award for perserverence

Haha that's so awesome.

defiantdog
01-22-2014, 01:10 PM
Liggins has got to be about 25 by now working on a 6th year medical redshirt ****

PassInterference
01-22-2014, 01:34 PM

Ohhhh that's funny right there I don't care who you are.

Hugh tweeted a picture of his 3 children in one of his fishing photos. Now normally, I wouldn't point out somebody's kids. But if he's going to include them in crootin smack, so I will I. Lots of dental genetics in that photo.

NorthMsDawg
01-22-2014, 09:29 PM
Was he effective at either?

Non-factor at 3 tech, gave Tigers a spark at QB initially when plugged in but lost the fizz when Defenses adjusted to NE play calling with him at QB.

Jack Lambert
01-23-2014, 09:03 AM
Looks like he is being counted again on scouts. They only have him as a 3 star.

Political Hack
01-23-2014, 09:07 AM
Nick James started the process of getting eligible a full year out. He had his entire Sr year class schedule, two chances to improve his GPA during the summer, and a full year to prep and take the ACT numerous times. When kids with grade problems commit early enough, they can usually make it. For all the boneheaded stuff Nick has done, he's always don't what's required to make sure he doesn't lose football... despite 3 very close calls (suspended at LBHS, grades issues, and having RS this year). He always comes back and I'm convinced he'll end up bein one of our biggest surprises this year and go pro next year.