PDA

View Full Version : Dixon's future

FlabLoser
01-20-2014, 08:44 AM
His 4-year contract is up and he tweeted he isn't sure what he future holds and that he is looking forward to grinding wherever.

I hope he gets a shot somewhere that wants to use him. At SF, he's been a ST guy and the 3rd RB or hybrid FB.

Drugdog
01-20-2014, 09:09 AM
I would like to see theCowboys get him. Dallas weakness was red zone Td.

HereComesTheSpiral
01-20-2014, 09:14 AM
Houston would be a good fit in my opinion with Foster having injury problems and Tate more than likely leaving.

Dawgowar
01-20-2014, 11:18 AM
Houston would be a good fit in my opinion with Foster having injury problems and Tate more than likely leaving.

Texas Steer.

I would love Dixon in Dallas. Murray is hurt too much and they have no resemblance of a power rb when he is out. Good fit.

camsu
01-20-2014, 11:41 AM
We love him here in the Bay but I expect him to move on. To many RBs on the team and the others are all under contract.

blacklistedbully
01-20-2014, 11:41 AM
man, I just can't stomach the thought of ever pulling for Dallas. I hope he ends up someplace else that can give him a fair shake, that I can also pull for when they're not playing my teams.

Dawgowar
01-20-2014, 11:45 AM
man, I just can't stomach the thought of ever pulling for Dallas. I hope he ends up someplace else that can give him a fair shake, that I can also pull for when they're not playing my teams.

Try being in my position having to watch Fletcher playing for the Eagles - and before that Smoot at the foreskins. We do have Cam Lawrence right now. Should have taken Cox and not Morris 'The Whiff' from LSU. Just say NO to LSU first round picks!

Tbonewannabe
01-20-2014, 01:13 PM
Heard from someone who knows him tha Titans are a possibility. Croom was talking good about him and I think he was kept on the staff.

ckDOG
01-20-2014, 01:16 PM
Man I would love to see AD in Houston. I moved here a few months ago and it's rough getting fired up about the Texans and won't be any easier if Manziel is drafted. AD would help me transition into a fan much easier...

Dawg61
01-20-2014, 01:48 PM
I think Dixon's best chance at having a long successful career in the NFL is to stay in SF. He's great at the role they have him at and at blocking as a FB. He's well liked in the Bay. I bet SF pays him to stay. They trust him way more than Hunter, James and Lattimore.

quickstrike2
01-20-2014, 01:52 PM
I would like to see Dixon get a shot somewhere that he could get some more carries. However, he don't have a bad role in SF. He is a pretty good special teams player and solid fullback and they seem to like him in those roles. He could do worse, go somewhere and get beat out then be cut or something.

TexasDawg
01-20-2014, 02:07 PM
I think Dixon's best chance at having a long successful career in the NFL is to stay in SF. He's great at the role they have him at and at blocking as a FB. He's well liked in the Bay. I bet SF pays him to stay. They trust him way more than Hunter, James and Lattimore.

I doubt San Fran pays him to stay, hell they just tried to trade him this past year. I always thought he would make a hell of a Pittsburgh Steeler though

justwin
01-20-2014, 02:09 PM
He would be incredible Titan. Perfect fit.

Heard from someone who knows him tha Titans are a possibility. Croom was talking good about him and I think he was kept on the staff.

HereComesTheSpiral
01-20-2014, 02:42 PM
He would be incredible Titan. Perfect fit.

Also looks like they are ready to cut ties with chris johnson

dawgs
01-20-2014, 03:34 PM

Hunter and James are small, so they'll be ST guys and 3rd down backs, but what has lattimore done to not be trusted? He's been rehabbing and if it's going well, he'll get touches as the primary RB2 guy next year to see if he'll be the guy after gore.

Dawg61
01-20-2014, 03:38 PM
Really? It's not a slam on Lattimore's character. He's one of the best dudes in sports. Great story and I'm rooting for him but he did come very close to having his leg severed off vs UT. Grossest injury ever.