PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if.......

monroedawg5646
01-19-2014, 10:00 PM
Sherman's interview was a post game interview or for Monday Night Raw. Geez!!

Gridirondawg
01-19-2014, 10:13 PM
Sherman's interview was a post game interview or for Monday Night Raw. Geez!!

Love it. He and Crabtree talked back and forth all night. Sherman got the last word. Same division, lotta hate between those 2 teams. Most NFL games are "business as usual" but occasionally you get two teams that really don't like one another.

Todd4State
01-19-2014, 10:21 PM
I can't wait to see him go up against Peyton. I loved it too.

How can you not like a guy that nicknames himself Optimus Prime when the best WR in the NFL is Megatron and told Skip Bayless that is better at life than him? And I haven't even mentioned the Tom Brady "U mad bro?" pic on twitter.

cbrunt29
01-19-2014, 10:22 PM
Poor Erin Andrews, she looked like she was gonna piss herself.

monroedawg5646
01-19-2014, 10:27 PM
Reminded me of an old Tyson interview

bully99
01-19-2014, 10:43 PM
Thug and a Stanford grad.

Coach34
01-19-2014, 10:47 PM

smart Thug

bully99
01-19-2014, 10:52 PM
Yeah I saw somebody on twitter say he is smarter than most people blasting him. Not a good way to handle it though.

monroedawg5646
01-19-2014, 11:01 PM
IMG_4614

Goat Holder
01-19-2014, 11:04 PM
It was terrible. I was embarrassed for him. I don't dislike what he said per se, but he was pretty douchetastic.

RougeDawg
01-19-2014, 11:06 PM

That almost ended up a Bulldog.

maroonmania
01-19-2014, 11:07 PM
Poor Erin Andrews, she looked like she was gonna piss herself.

Yep, poor Erin looked like she was at a loss to know what to do with his response.

Ifyouonlyknew
01-19-2014, 11:44 PM
If anybody think Sherman is a thug then they've never met a real thug. Just sayin.

defiantdog
01-19-2014, 11:48 PM
And just think.... Sherman was another recruit we ALMOST got

Todd4State
01-19-2014, 11:50 PM
Yeah I saw somebody on twitter say he is smarter than most people blasting him. Not a good way to handle it though.

Yeah- he knew what he was doing. Stupid people do stuff like that without intent. Smart people do stuff like that with intent. He's in the smart category.

Todd4State
01-19-2014, 11:51 PM
And just think.... Sherman was another recruit we ALMOST got

We should have put Smoot on him.

defiantdog
01-19-2014, 11:59 PM
If anybody think Sherman is a thug then they've never met a real thug. Just sayin.

He is literally from Compton

Ifyouonlyknew
01-20-2014, 12:09 AM
I'm aware where he's from. Real thugs don't graduate hs at the top of the class. Real thugs don't go to Stanford. Real thugs don't go get Master's degrees. He's a character he's a clown he's not a thug. I'm sure he knows some thugs & may even keep some thugs around him but he's not a thug.

defiantdog
01-20-2014, 12:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HESJgpYYUyM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

hacker
01-20-2014, 12:36 AM
His online store accepts bitcoin.

hacker
01-20-2014, 12:37 AM

Everyone from Compton is a thug. Impeccable logic.

CadaverDawg
01-20-2014, 01:01 AM
Everyone from Compton is a thug. Impeccable logic.

Exactly.

Kevin Costner is from Compton...must be a thug*

smootness
01-20-2014, 11:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HESJgpYYUyM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

So he is from Compton and is paid to promote Beats headphones, worn by tons of people, especially athletes, across the country. Therefore, regardless of the way he lives his life, he is a thug?

He is a very intelligent, thoughtful, talented guy who also happens to be brash and prideful. He is no more a thug than Mark Cuban.

Pollodawg
01-20-2014, 11:58 AM
He could have handled that differently. Just sayin. No shit talk he could ever dream up would be better than how he ended that game.

Pollodawg
01-20-2014, 11:59 AM
Yeah, and lol at the look on Erin Andrew's face. Poor girl.

Goat Holder
01-20-2014, 12:07 PM
All you Political Correct Police are being pussies. Sherman acted like a thug last night, thus he is being treated like one because of it. No racism or any of that shit. It just is what it is. All you people spouting, "So everyone from Compton is a thug???? ho he ha" are just trying to hear yourselves talk and be argumentative. Of course not everyone from Compton is a thug. But Sherman deserves the judgment he is getting now. Geez. Relax on the BS idealism.

Ifyouonlyknew
01-20-2014, 12:35 PM
So talking loud while not cussing or threatening anyone is being a thug?? FOH!! He's a clown not a thug. I'd hate it if you ever ran across a real thug.

All you Political Correct Police are being pussies. Sherman acted like a thug last night, thus he is being treated like one because of it. No racism or any of that shit. It just is what it is. All you people spouting, "So everyone from Compton is a thug???? ho he ha" are just trying to hear yourselves talk and be argumentative. Of course not everyone from Compton is a thug. But Sherman deserves the judgment he is getting now. Geez. Relax on the BS idealism.

smootness
01-20-2014, 12:50 PM

Here is what he said - 'Well, I'm the best corner in the game. When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree, that's the result you're going to get. Don't ever talk about me. Don't open your mouth about the best, or I'm going to shut it for you real quick. LOB.'

What did he say that you think meant he 'acted like a thug'. I agree with Pollo that it would have been much better had he not said anything and just allowed that play to speak for itself, but I have a feeling that if someone like, say, Chris White had said exactly what Sherman said after the game, people may take issue with it but no one would say he 'acted like a thug'.

The only thing that could even be construed that way would be his line about shutting Crabtree's mouth for him...but he could have either meant he would take him out or, since he didn't actually take him out, he could have just meant that he'll do exactly what he did, which is shut him down and stop him from talking trash.

Either way, every defensive player who has threatened to take out an offensive player is acting like a thug? Because I would venture a guess that 100% of football players have said something similar at some point in time.

I'm going to assume that were Sherman not black and speaking angrily, the talk of 'thug' would never enter the equation.

Bullmutt
01-20-2014, 02:15 PM
You can be very intelligent, have Masters degrees all day long, and have wealth and still lack class. Thug or not, the man has no class based on the behavior he displayed. It's your actions that define you- not your background.

smootness
01-20-2014, 02:22 PM
I didn't say he had a lot of class, but nothing he's done tells me he's a thug. He's an arrogant trash-talker...there are a ton of those around.

Goat Holder
01-20-2014, 02:31 PM
Here is what he said - 'Well, I'm the best corner in the game. When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree, that's the result you're going to get. Don't ever talk about me. Don't open your mouth about the best, or I'm going to shut it for you real quick. LOB.'

What did he say that you think meant he 'acted like a thug'. I agree with Pollo that it would have been much better had he not said anything and just allowed that play to speak for itself, but I have a feeling that if someone like, say, Chris White had said exactly what Sherman said after the game, people may take issue with it but no one would say he 'acted like a thug'.

The only thing that could even be construed that way would be his line about shutting Crabtree's mouth for him...but he could have either meant he would take him out or, since he didn't actually take him out, he could have just meant that he'll do exactly what he did, which is shut him down and stop him from talking trash.

Either way, every defensive player who has threatened to take out an offensive player is acting like a thug? Because I would venture a guess that 100% of football players have said something similar at some point in time.

I'm going to assume that were Sherman not black and speaking angrily, the talk of 'thug' would never enter the equation.

Don't even try. The way he said it in that "yo yo homie yo" way screamed Thug Life. No matter his color.

Goat Holder
01-20-2014, 02:32 PM
Don't worry about it, I'm packing.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with what he said. I thought it was funny myself along it made him look stupid and thuggish. That's it.

hacker
01-20-2014, 03:49 PM

Wow. This may be one of the stupidest things I've ever read.

hacker
01-20-2014, 03:50 PM
Don't even try. The way he said it in that "yo yo homie yo" way screamed Thug Life. No matter his color.

Holy shit. You sound like a racist Ole Miss fan.

Dawg61
01-20-2014, 04:04 PM
More info on the Sherman/Crabtee beef. They have a history.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/seattle-seahawks/0ap2000000315587/Real-reason-behind-Sherman-s-outburst

smootness
01-20-2014, 04:14 PM

You're not helping yourself.

hacker
01-20-2014, 05:14 PM
More info on the Sherman/Crabtee beef. They have a history.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/seattle-seahawks/0ap2000000315587/Real-reason-behind-Sherman-s-outburst

What a thug**

Goat Holder
01-20-2014, 05:28 PM
Take it elsewhere, the shaming won't work on me.

Dawg61
01-20-2014, 05:32 PM
What a thug**

Watch this one. Great video of Sherman.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-presents/0ap2000000254372/NFL-Films-Presents-The-trash-talking-cornerback