PDA

View Full Version : NFC Game

DanDority
01-19-2014, 09:41 PM
Is it just me, I think this may be one of the worst officiated games I've seen in awhile in the NFL.

whosyourdawgy
01-19-2014, 09:44 PM
And Seattle gets all the freaking breaks in the world. Somebody over there is living right

Will James
01-19-2014, 09:52 PM
Love Seattle's FU attitude. Carroll is a great motivator.

msstate7
01-19-2014, 09:58 PM
Love Seattle's FU attitude. Carroll is a great motivator.

Sherman is an idiot. Guy went to Stanford, but he's an idiot. Hell of a cb though...

defiantdog
01-19-2014, 10:04 PM
Sherman is an idiot. Guy went to Stanford, but he's an idiot. Hell of a cb though...

May have gone to Stanford but he's from Compton.

MabenMaroon
01-19-2014, 10:08 PM
Is it just me, I think this may be one of the worst officiated games I've seen in awhile in the NFL.

And to think that there were folks fussing about the replacement refs, from what I have seen throughout this season, I couldn't tell the difference.

blacklistedbully
01-20-2014, 01:09 AM
Quite literally, the refs gave the game to Seattle. Worst case scenario should have had the 49ers taking knees to end the game on that last drive. Refs gifted Seahawks at least 10 points. I truly cannot recall seeing a worse, more one-sided officiating cluster-$#&*.

These guys were supposed to be the best, and all I can think is that some of them need to be fired on-the-spot. It's bad enough when this happens in regular season games, but this was the NFC Championship! In spite of how well Seattle's defense played, it was totally clear that SF was the deserving team, and had the game stolen from them by the refs.

msstate7
01-20-2014, 07:53 AM
Quite literally, the refs gave the game to Seattle. Worst case scenario should have had the 49ers taking knees to end the game on that last drive. Refs gifted Seahawks at least 10 points. I truly cannot recall seeing a worse, more one-sided officiating cluster-$#&*.

These guys were supposed to be the best, and all I can think is that some of them need to be fired on-the-spot. It's bad enough when this happens in regular season games, but this was the NFC Championship! In spite of how well Seattle's defense played, it was totally clear that SF was the deserving team, and had the game stolen from them by the refs.

AFC wasn't any better. NE getting flagged for first off PI was bs. Welker had a much more obvious pick on Talib (knocked him outta game) that wasn't called. Those 2 plays were huge. NE would've had an easy FG without the PI and Talib being out is why Thomas dominated in second half.

Drugdog
01-20-2014, 09:13 AM
This was an All Star group of officials. Makes you wonder how bad the other guys are. Future SEC group.

Saltydog
01-20-2014, 10:56 AM
thought that was the worst officiated college game I've ever seen..........Anyone here remember that game? They ened up beating us in Starkville.......I believe it was 2001 but I'm not sure on that.........

dawgs
01-20-2014, 12:02 PM

He's actually pretty well spoken off the field. Outside of QBs, normal guys off the field have to have a switch to turn them into a different person when they step on the field. You have to be brash, fearless, and generally just crazy to make it. If they talked to him an hour later, you wouldn't even think it was the same guy.