PDA

View Full Version : OM Player on his way to Starkville

Political Hack
01-18-2014, 08:52 PM
D. Bailey will be hanging out with our players this weekend.

Thought the world should know. Seems sort of last minute... like someone else couldn't make it or something.

preachermatt83
01-18-2014, 08:55 PM
Not to get in the ears of our guys I hope?

Esmerelda Villalobos
01-18-2014, 09:08 PM
D. Bailey will be hanging out with our players this weekend.

Thought the world should know. Seems sort of last minute... like someone else couldn't make it or something.

Who?

Todd4State
01-18-2014, 09:13 PM
Who?

Darone Bailey- Ole Miss o-lineman. Probably coming to talk to our players about mistakes he has made in his life. Sort of like Scared Straight.

Maroonthirteen
01-18-2014, 09:21 PM
What? Tell im mistaken. i have been around along enough to know that is sabatoge and I can't believe recruiting is that level of warfare.

Goat Holder
What the hell for? Didn't he redshirt already?

Saltydog
this.......Afterall, we sniffed out Epps........

Ifyouonlyknew
01-18-2014, 09:33 PM
He could just be coming to party. 1 of the biggest MSU parties of the year is tonight with Black Reign. He also could be a Sigma who is hosting the party.

JDog13
01-18-2014, 09:57 PM
All good people. They confiscated his crank bait and Zebco 33 at the door. No Freeze Bassmaster Classic for joo.

smootness
01-18-2014, 10:02 PM
Rishunn McCaleb tweeted him and seems excited, so I guess he just knows some guys on the team and wants to party.

Todd4State
01-18-2014, 10:07 PM
He could just be coming to party. 1 of the biggest MSU parties of the year is tonight with Black Reign. He also could be a Sigma who is hosting the party.

It could be that we're winning the party.

SDDawg
01-18-2014, 11:15 PM
It could be that we're winning the party.

Might as well win that too, we're winning everything else against Ole Miss. :cool:

solodawg
01-18-2014, 11:53 PM
Surely to God, our staff knows this and will make sure one of our leaders hangs close to him and keeps him under wraps. Just seems kinda odd being this late...

smootness
01-19-2014, 12:01 AM
It's not really a concern. None of our guys are considering Ole Miss, and we're not trying to flip any of theirs.

Kcdawg
01-19-2014, 12:20 AM
Seems as though we have a good group in this weekend and if someone tried to come in to sway them a different way I believe they would shoot them down.

Statecoachingblows**
01-19-2014, 03:21 AM
Seems as though we have a good group in this weekend and if someone tried to come in to sway them a different way I believe they would shoot them down.

An ass whoopin for a bear from a dawg might help shine some light on the next 4 years

HancockCountyDog
01-19-2014, 08:18 AM
Here is a little secret, the players usually are the people least interested in the rivalry, except the week they play. Sure there are exceptions, but overall most players are friends with with guys at oxford, and vice versa.

bulldawg28
01-19-2014, 09:42 AM
Here is a little secret, the players usually are the people least interested in the rivalry, except the week they play. Sure there are exceptions, but overall most players are friends with with guys at oxford, and vice versa.

Not true unless a friendship was started before the rivalry.

HancockCountyDog
01-19-2014, 10:04 AM
Not true unless a friendship was started before the rivalry.

You are just wrong. You think Perk is the only kid that hangs out in Oxford with bear players? These kids become friends through 7on 7, all star games, and social media. They just don't take things as seriously as most fans.

Sure there are exceptions, but these guys don't live and die with the rivalry.

Political Hack
01-19-2014, 10:23 AM
most of them hate OM. some of them consider it friendly and have friends on the team, but even for those that have friends on the team they still mostly hate OM as a whole.

I've partied in Oxford.

Pollodawg
01-19-2014, 11:13 AM
Actually, the guy you're trying to correct is a former State player. I think he knows a little more about how that stuff works than you.

Coach34
01-19-2014, 11:57 AM
You are just wrong. You think Perk is the only kid that hangs out in Oxford with bear players? These kids become friends through 7on 7, all star games, and social media. They just don't take things as seriously as most fans.

In an interview with Dakota about his Mom, he said- "my Mom hated Ole Miss just as much as I do"

Coach34
01-19-2014, 11:59 AM
Actually, the guy you're trying to correct is a former State player. I think he knows a little more about how that stuff works than you.

Yeah, I'd concede to bulldawg28 on this one.

Thick and O48 are former players too- and I can assure their hate for OM is pretty damn high also

bulldawg28
01-19-2014, 12:06 PM

Jackie Wayne taught us to hate them. Still to this day the university of mississippi is scum.

Poopfinger
01-19-2014, 12:31 PM
Chris Jones also told me that he hates OM. I was joking around with him and I told him that I heard he liked to party in Oxford and he said, "Naw man. I hate those guys."

HancockCountyDog
01-19-2014, 12:35 PM
Yeah, I'd concede to bulldawg28 on this one.

Thick and O48 are former players too- and I can assure their hate for OM is pretty damn high also

I'm sure they hate OM, but in this day and age they don't hate the players, I know of 4 players that were in Oxford for the LSU game and hung out with Om guys and would consider them friends.