PDA

View Full Version : epps?

justwin
01-17-2014, 09:33 PM
is he visiting MSU? If no, why?

Pollodawg
01-17-2014, 09:34 PM
I have heard that we aren't really in it for Epps and never were. That's just message board innuendo, though.

EAVdog
01-17-2014, 09:47 PM
is he visiting MSU? If no, why?

Not visiting, he's got to pack his family is relocating to Oxford next semester. He never recommitted from Ole Miss, he was trying to get in the ear of Brandon Bryant. Our coaches aren't dumb. He wasn't invited this weekend.

Bully Dee Williams
01-17-2014, 10:44 PM
He has been on twitter tonight running his mouth about how his visit to MSU was canceled from our end. So glad we didn't bite on this obvious charade put on by OM. Looks like he won't have any hats on the table besides OM come NSD.

Pollodawg
01-17-2014, 10:50 PM
lol. The jokes on him.

whosyourdawgy
01-17-2014, 10:57 PM
What's he been saying BDW? I only see the one about "has anyone heard from MSU"

esplanade91
01-17-2014, 11:01 PM
Don't typically do the whole twitter thing but my initial thoughts are that he tweets about Ole Miss and retweets Ole Miss athletes and coaches like crazy. Also retweets fans who tell him how much they love him and how he'd be great in red and blue. He's not coming to MSU, but there's a JUCO prospect who could be a better pick-up we have a possibility of locking down. I also feel like Samuel was a better prospect out of high school too who just had 0% of qualifying. 100% of the reason we got him. I think we're fine at TE. Would be nice to pick up an athletic WR/TE tweener to line up in the slot and shuttle like Tebow used to for Hernandez but Wilson almost fills that same role. They're the same body, minus an inch or two.

Not trying to say I don't want a "top 10" TE, just saying it's not the end of the world if he goes to Ole Miss. I'm ok with QB's and almost every other skill player being a diva because I want those guys to have a swagger about them... but TE's and FB's should just hate everyone. Ruin someone.

Bully Dee Williams
01-17-2014, 11:25 PM
What's he been saying BDW? I only see the one about "has anyone heard from MSU"

He made a couple of tweets earlier that have since been removed. It was nothing major. He said some things about getting uninvited. He was being sarcastic about everything.

solodawg
01-17-2014, 11:27 PM
No we pulled the invite from him is what I heard. He had other motives supposedly. Intentions were for him to tag along with Brandon Bryant and stay in his ear for the bears. Epps coming to State was never really an option..

Acid mouth
01-17-2014, 11:35 PM
Looks like he won't have any hats on the table besides OM come NSD.

This pleases me immensely! He can't think that we would actually bring him in after momma accepts a job in Oxford. Maybe he can tweet about what it's like to be used by Bucky, and how it feel to look like a clown when it backfires on you. #bearpawn

Coach34
01-18-2014, 12:00 AM
No we pulled the invite from him is what I heard. He had other motives supposedly. Intentions were for him to tag along with Brandon Bryant and stay in his ear for the bears. Epps coming to State was never really an option..

This all day

Statecoachingblows**
01-18-2014, 12:55 AM
Our staff has figured out part if the game. Can't wait til 2917 when Elitedawgs is asking what happened to that epps kid? He will be on coach number two by his sophomore/junior year. Its been said several times on several threads, but its so much better getting guys that WANT to be a dawg than the ones that get sucked into a front loaded pitch.

Statecoachingblows**
01-18-2014, 12:55 AM
2017 fat fingers strike again

justwin
01-18-2014, 01:17 AM
Thanks man

Not visiting, he's got to pack his family is relocating to Oxford next semester. He never recommitted from Ole Miss, he was trying to get in the ear of Brandon Bryant. Our coaches aren't dumb. He wasn't invited this weekend.