PDA

View Full Version : Another Bear fan who is still #butthurt

notsofarawaydawg
01-17-2014, 08:54 AM
Thank y'all for not being like Elitedawgs message board (http://mississippistate.247sports.com/Board/59413/Thank-you-all-25047847/1)

Keep on reading you little bitch. That 4 of the last 5 must be like a long lasting hemorrhoid.

http://static3.fjcdn.com/comments/Butthurt+below.+Butthurt+soon+to+be+above.+Butthur t+on+the+_93ae0c10893ec10246c42668b1e30a1d.jpg

Vandownbytheriver
01-17-2014, 09:10 AM
I like the folks who act like they don't know about ED or SPS just as much. Right along with the ones that call it pathetic, sad, and the fringe of our fan base. If you can find 247, you sure as **** can find this place because about half of what people say "they heard" comes from another message board.

BeastMan
01-17-2014, 09:38 AM
I don't agree with everything on this board or any board for that matter. It boils down to this being a free board that none of them can participate in. That can cause things here to go over the top at times but if you don't think the spirit goes overboard daily than your are brain dead. It's just the nature of online forums.

archdog
01-17-2014, 09:39 AM
First, this page is better than SPS because of the constant block on Bear fans. SPS has reached a 50-50 split between the two fanbases, which ultimately means every thread is a pissing contest.

starkvegasdawg
01-17-2014, 09:47 AM
TSUN fans will be butt hurt for a while. The only relief they will have in the near future is signing day. That will provide some temporary relief, but it will not last. The only thing that will take away the pain completely is beating us again in November. Even though we are just another game and not their real rival.

Bubb Rubb
01-17-2014, 10:12 AM
First, this page is better than SPS because of the constant block on Bear fans. SPS has reached a 50-50 split between the two fanbases, which ultimately means every thread is a pissing contest.

SPS is 50-50? I know they allow rebel posters but 50-50 is ridiculous. It's nowhere close to that.

mic
01-17-2014, 11:44 AM
The best is that the "so called" State fans that don't like this site are exactly the ones we don't want or need posting on here. So thank you GE, WSS and others....

And of course OM fans like our 24/7 site. They don't like Paul because he is really good and what he does unlike David and Yancy but the majority of our posters there gloss how great Freeze and OM are and we suck at everything......

maroonmania
01-17-2014, 11:51 AM

Amen, amen and amen. I like this board better than SPS because I don't really want a Rebel Black Bear perspective on every freakin' topic nor do I care what they think on most things.

blacklistedbully
01-17-2014, 11:51 AM
SPS is 50-50? I know they allow rebel posters but 50-50 is ridiculous. It's nowhere close to that.

Doesn't take very many to ruin a board. A handful with a constant presence and desire to get into any and all threads can & do make the place too often un'bear'able. (See what I did there?;))

esplanade91
01-17-2014, 12:10 PM
Every thread might be an exaggeration too. I like SPS because 90% of the threads are a discussion on something related to MSU of which I already knew the substance and it's "what's your opinion"... I like ED because I can usually learn something new (I.e. Recruiting, coaching hires, etc), and I missed coach's perspective on things. I'm a huge NFL fan and that seems to be discussed here more so than there too.

Both serve their purpose. Both are entirely different. I could go without the Rebs on SPS though...

When I want to talk to a bunch of white New Balance wearing nerds I'll start participating in one of the pay sites.

Coach34
01-17-2014, 12:41 PM
Sixpack has its place for State fans.

Elite drives the BearSharks crazy because they are so "perception-driven" about Ole Miss. They know their school and their sports program are bottom of the SEC. But they also know they can steer perception and they are masters at doing it. Here they cant steer perception and it drives them insane.

State82
01-17-2014, 07:10 PM
That will provide some temporary relief, but it will not last.

Signing day should be referred to as "Preparation H Day" at UM.

SDDawg
01-18-2014, 12:35 AM
I'm on that 247 thread, I post there more than anywhere else. ED is growing on me though, a good dose of reality and fun and a little bit less "political", I think a broader range of opinions are welcome here which is nice. Paul Jones does a fantastic job on the recruiting side over there, but there's a ton of good stuff over here too. Definitely my two favorite boards.

Vandownbytheriver
01-18-2014, 10:13 AM
Scout, Rivals and 247 are all recruiting sites. That's where they make their money. Actual school news is secondary on those sites. There is a reason those guys are called recruiting experts and not journalists.

blacklistedbully
01-18-2014, 11:25 AM
Scout, Rivals and 247 are all recruiting sites. That's where they make their money. Actual school news is secondary on those sites. There is a reason those guys are called recruiting experts and not journalists.

Well, to be fair, ours are condom salesmen and not journalists, but I get your point. I'll take our Coach over some dumbass, agenda-driven media-type, who doesn't give a shit about our Dawgs any day.

SDDawg
01-18-2014, 12:00 PM
Well, to be fair, ours are condom salesmen and not journalists, but I get your point. I'll take our Coach over some dumbass, agenda-driven media-type, who doesn't give a shit about our Dawgs any day.

I'm not part of the bad blood from any of the old boards but I think most of the recruiting guys are solid people. Some drink the Kool-Aid more than others, but most of those guys care about the University and want to see the program succeed. Certainly makes their jobs more fun and grows the subscriber base so it's in their interest, but I don't think they're a bad group. Paul is a cut above imho, just really like his reporting and approach to managing his site.

Todd4State
01-18-2014, 12:40 PM
I'm not part of the bad blood from any of the old boards but I think most of the recruiting guys are solid people. Some drink the Kool-Aid more than others, but most of those guys care about the University and want to see the program succeed. Certainly makes their jobs more fun and grows the subscriber base so it's in their interest, but I don't think they're a bad group. Paul is a cut above imho, just really like his reporting and approach to managing his site.

I don't think you can say that about Genespage.

1. Openly promoted Raffo to be named head coach.

2. Befriended DeVinner to try to take down Paul and didn't give a damn that it put the football team on probation.

CadaverDawg
01-18-2014, 12:42 PM
Ole Miss fans should all stick a tampon in their mouth. Bunch of ******s. The men in that fan base are such bitches

Coach34
01-18-2014, 12:54 PM

What Gene and Steve was unforgiveable
Paul seems to be ok for the most part
Farley's brother is still trying to remove the stench of Wardlaw and his multiple ****-ups, but I have had some people I know say he is a solid dude