PDA

View Full Version : It's been 18 yrs since the Cowboys have played for the NFC championship; DAMN

Bully13
01-16-2014, 11:06 PM
wanna know what the HC said to the media prior to the game? " put it in 3 inch letters in your newspapers, we will WIN the game"

I still admire Jimmy Johnson, **** YOU JERRY , YOU SUCK COCK... DIE YOU ****!!!!!

FlabLoser
01-17-2014, 12:30 AM
Worst team owner in the NFL. Best businessman in the NFL.

**** him.

Dawg61
01-17-2014, 12:50 AM
Jaguars new owner seems worse

defiantdog
01-17-2014, 01:12 AM
The Lions owner has to be the worst hands down. They haven't done a damn thing since Barry Sanders.

The Cowboys need to draft a Colin Kaepernick type qb to put in when Romo bitches out and find a running back that doesn't get injured every other game. The defense is getting old as well. I'd put as much blame on Garrett for losing his balls when he took over as HC.

War Machine Dawg
01-17-2014, 02:05 AM
The Lions owner has to be the worst hands down. They haven't done a damn thing since Barry Sanders.

The Cowboys need to draft a Colin Kaepernick type qb to put in when Romo bitches out and find a running back that doesn't get injured every other game. The defense is getting old as well. I'd put as much blame on Garrett for losing his balls when he took over as HC.

A lot of that has to do with Jerruh, too. It's no secret Jerruh thinks of himself as a "football guy" and has always wanted to coach. He's notorious for always micromanaging his coaches. It's the whole reason Parcells didn't stick around. The only time Jerruh actually semi left alone his coach was when he had JJ.

I'd suspect it's also hard to be aggressive as a coach when you have the biggest choker in the league as your QB. As I said last year when they got blown out by the 'Skins to keep them out of the playoffs: Death. Taxes. Tono Romo choke job. #certainties

All that said, **** the Cowgirls. I hope they're eternally an 0-16 team. The "America's Team" nonsense, combined with Jerruh, has earned them my lasting hatred. I hope Jerruh lives another 50 years and completely runs the franchise into the ground.

Drugdog
01-17-2014, 08:47 AM
A lot of that has to do with Jerruh, too. It's no secret Jerruh thinks of himself as a "football guy" and has always wanted to coach. He's notorious for always micromanaging his coaches. It's the whole reason Parcells didn't stick around. The only time Jerruh actually semi left alone his coach was when he had JJ.

I'd suspect it's also hard to be aggressive as a coach when you have the biggest choker in the league as your QB. As I said last year when they got blown out by the 'Skins to keep them out of the playoffs: Death. Taxes. Tono Romo choke job. #certainties

All that said, **** the Cowgirls. I hope they're eternally an 0-12 team. The "America's Team" nonsense, combined with Jerruh, has earned them my lasting hatred. I hope Jerruh lives another 50 years and completely runs the franchise into the ground.

A little over the top. Relax.

Martianlander
01-17-2014, 09:12 AM
Have to put the Redskins owner on the bad list too.