PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone catch SDS tweet out about #DakAttack?

EAVdog
01-16-2014, 09:05 PM
It's a start...

@SDS - Will 2014 be the year of the #DakAttack? And included the picture going around about his Bowl Game QB Rating.

messageboardsuperhero
01-16-2014, 09:13 PM
And it also said that Rice had one of the best pass defenses in America last year.

For all the shit we heard from UM fans about how Rice sucked and Dak was playing against bad competition- Rice had two potential NFL corners and was outstanding at defending the pass all year. No, Rice wasn't great, but they had a solid defense.

Todd4State
01-16-2014, 09:33 PM
And it also said that Rice had one of the best pass defenses in America last year.

For all the shit we heard from UM fans about how Rice sucked and Dak was playing against bad competition- Rice had two potential NFL corners and was outstanding at defending the pass all year. No, Rice wasn't great, but they had a solid defense.

Dak was a big reason why we blew them out. How many third and longs did we convert because he was able to either run it or make a pass under pressure to convert? To me, the key play was Dak converting third and long with his legs on a busted play which I think was a screen in the first quarter with his feet. That got the ball rolling IMO.

EngineerDawg
01-16-2014, 10:50 PM
Not trying to toot my own horn (beep beep) but those of you that keep up with me know I have been saying this for a while now. Even the oblivious are catching on now. He will put the needed stats up next season to compete for the heisman, but we have to win a lot of games to get him there. Hey, "it can happen".

Todd4State
01-16-2014, 11:01 PM
Not trying to toot my own horn (beep beep) but those of you that keep up with me know I have been saying this for a while now. Even the oblivious are catching on now. He will put the needed stats up next season to compete for the heisman, but we have to win a lot of games to get him there. Hey, "it can happen".

You are correct in that we need to win a lot of games, but Dak also needs to stay healthy as well. Eli led Ole Miss to 9 wins (Heisman vote was prior to the Cotton Bowl) his senior year, so that's probably around the area that we need to be in to get legit Heisman consideration. A signature win (Auburn, Alabama, LSU, maybe Texas A&M if they are better than I think they will be) would be helpful as well.

RTO Dawg
01-17-2014, 07:31 AM
Dak was a big reason why we blew them out. How many third and longs did we convert because he was able to either run it or make a pass under pressure to convert? To me, the key play was Dak converting third and long with his legs on a busted play which I think was a screen in the first quarter with his feet. That got the ball rolling IMO.

+1

Bamboo
01-17-2014, 07:47 PM
He will stay healthy. He found the miracle cure after many tries. #newmedicinetechnique