PDA

View Full Version : SEC West is Wide Open in 2014

BeastMan
01-14-2014, 09:06 AM
When you look at who graduated, who left early for the draft, who has a returning QB, and who has a favorable schedule... It only leads to a wild 2014 season on deck
http://3rdand57.com/wide-open-sec-west-in-2014/

dawgs
01-14-2014, 12:06 PM
i wouldn't say it's wide open, but it's about as open as it'll ever be in the current era of the sec for us to make a run.

The Croom Diaries
01-14-2014, 04:25 PM
Good stuff. It's definitely shaping up for one of those years where anything could happen. I wish we could've won a big game this year - like USC or A&M. Going into next year with that confidence would've been huge. We'll need to score an upset or two in addition to our favorable schedule and potentially down SEC west to have a chance, but there's a chance...better than every year since 2001 when there was no chance.

BeastMan
01-14-2014, 05:11 PM
Good stuff. It's definitely shaping up for one of those years where anything could happen. I wish we could've won a big game this year - like USC or A&M. Going into next year with that confidence would've been huge. We'll need to score an upset or two in addition to our favorable schedule and potentially down SEC west to have a chance, but there's a chance...better than every year since 2001 when there was no chance.

I agree with all that 100%. 2014 is shaping up to be a great chance for a non-traditional to get it done. It has the makings for everybody to knock off everybody and a 2 loss division winner, similar to 98