PDA

View Full Version : Am I missing something...

CadaverDawg
01-13-2014, 07:27 PM
Jackson State fired Comegy, the guy that had them in two straight SWAC Championships in the last 2 years...and hired an old fogey that hasn't been a head coach since the mid 90's? What the **** is wrong with them? Did Comegy do something illegal or something?

By the way, Comegy got hired by MS Valley State today, and I hoped he kicks JSU's ass every year and wins multiple SWAC Titles. JSU deserves it.

Unless I'm missing something.

Coach34
01-13-2014, 07:32 PM
Harold Jackson was an NFL player and a SWAC legend- but this move looks dumb as shit from the outside. But it's the SWAC- so it doesnt have to make sense

Drugdog
01-13-2014, 07:56 PM
Harold Jackson was an NFL player and a SWAC legend- but this move looks dumb as shit from the outside. But it's the SWAC- so it doesnt have to make sense

Truer words may have never been spoken.

Todd4State
01-13-2014, 07:57 PM

SWAC gonna SWAC.

Todd4State
01-13-2014, 07:59 PM
Jackson State fired Comegy, the guy that had them in two straight SWAC Championships in the last 2 years...and hired an old fogey that hasn't been a head coach since the mid 90's? What the **** is wrong with them? Did Comegy do something illegal or something?

By the way, Comegy got hired by MS Valley State today, and I hoped he kicks JSU's ass every year and wins multiple SWAC Titles. JSU deserves it.

Unless I'm missing something.

Maybe Comegy will get Valley to where they have enough scholarships so that they can play us in football. Then we can complete the SWAC sweep.

CadaverDawg
01-13-2014, 09:32 PM

Ha, that is actually a great summary. Nice