PDA

View Full Version : Freezus is a hypocrite

notsofarawaydawg
01-13-2014, 04:00 PM
Ole Miss' Freeze receives Grant Teaff Coach of Year award (http://www.sunherald.com/2014/01/13/5254609/ole-miss-freeze-receives-grant.html#)

DownwardDawg
01-13-2014, 04:03 PM
Wow. They have no idea how bad they whiffed on that award.

HereComesTheSpiral
01-13-2014, 04:10 PM
I have more respect for Petrino than I do Freeze. Petrino is a scumbag, but he makes no attempt to cover it up. Freeze is a scum bag, and he uses religion to cover up his true identity.

Coach34
01-13-2014, 04:13 PM
Ole Miss' Freeze receives Grant Teaff Coach of Year award (http://www.sunherald.com/2014/01/13/5254609/ole-miss-freeze-receives-grant.html#)

it's the Fellowship of Christian Athletes COY

Coach34
01-13-2014, 04:15 PM
Freezus to me is Jim Baker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeA5ae2hkEo

BeastMan
01-13-2014, 04:19 PM
Funny thing about that award is that Houston Nutt won it his first year at Ole Miss coming off his news lady scandal at Arkansas. I always thought that was funny.

coastdoglover
01-13-2014, 05:41 PM
Just remember Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize too. Lots of folks get fooled.

DownwardDawg
01-13-2014, 05:43 PM
Just remember Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize too. Lots of folks get fooled.

Excellent point!

mic
01-13-2014, 05:59 PM
Tommy Tuberville won this award one year.. that should tell you how much cred this award carries..

Todd4State
01-13-2014, 08:03 PM
WTF? Apparently winning games isn't a pre-requisite to win this award.

dawgoneyall
01-13-2014, 08:59 PM
Based on how many atheists one has exposed. He outed Mullen according to B. Brown's mother.

Johnson85
01-14-2014, 09:02 AM
Tommy Tuberville won this award one year.. that should tell you how much cred this award carries..

Is Tommy Tuberville a particularly bad guy? He doesn't seem particularly sleazy and I don't remember any particular scandals with him. In fact I was always under the impression that was one of his problems at Auburn, was that there were some things he was uncomfortable with and boosters thought he was holding them back compared to what a Chizik, Petrino, or Malzhan would be willing to do.

Houston Nutt winning it was kind of embarrassing coming right after the issues with the reporter at Arkansas, but I don't think these organizations care. What they want is somebody that will proselytize. They don't care if anybody actually walks the walk.

mic
01-14-2014, 12:10 PM
Is Tommy Tuberville a particularly bad guy? He doesn't seem particularly sleazy and I don't remember any particular scandals with him. In fact I was always under the impression that was one of his problems at Auburn, was that there were some things he was uncomfortable with and boosters thought he was holding them back compared to what a Chizik, Petrino, or Malzhan would be willing to do.

Houston Nutt winning it was kind of embarrassing coming right after the issues with the reporter at Arkansas, but I don't think these organizations care. What they want is somebody that will proselytize. They don't care if anybody actually walks the walk.

read about him on Wiki and judge for yourself. Its all to long to post on here..

BulldogDX55
01-14-2014, 12:12 PM

Tubbs dine and dashed a high school recruit when he exited the TTU job for Cincy.