PDA

View Full Version : Tweets like this show you the Rebel true colors

Coach34
01-12-2014, 07:34 PM
good find ShotgunDawg

@OleMissRebel805 1h
@coachingsearch Best D-Coordinator this hiring cycle is Geoff Collins at MSU... guy does a great job with down talent

They want anything they can to happen to us to hurt the program.
They dont really want us to keep Mullen- they are tired of getting their ass beat and State going to bowls
They know we have a badass defense coming in 2014- they want Collins to leave and a Chris Wilson type of hire

notsofarawaydawg
01-12-2014, 07:41 PM
They just need to get over their butthurt shit. If we want recommendations about Beaver then we will come to them. Until then just go to hell.

http://beaverbusters.tripod.com/NoBeaverClearLogo3.5in.gif

messageboardsuperhero
01-12-2014, 07:54 PM
good find ShotgunDawg

@OleMissRebel805 1h
@coachingsearch Best D-Coordinator this hiring cycle is Geoff Collins at MSU... guy does a great job with down talent

They dont really want us to keep Mullen- they are tired of getting their ass beat and State going to bowls
They know we have a badass defense coming in 2014- they want Collins to leave and a Chris Wilson type of hire

Hold on, did that guy really say State has "down talent?" So according to some random dumbass, Preston Smith, PJ and Chris Jones, Benardrick McKinney, Benny and Richie Brown, Taveze Calhoun, Will Redmond, etc. are all bad players? Some people just talk without thinking.

It is hilarious that Roussell and UM fans are pushing for Collins to go to another school- our defense scares the shit out of them.

ShotgunDawg
01-12-2014, 07:59 PM
good find ShotgunDawg

@OleMissRebel805 1h

I thought the bolded part was the funniest.

I haven't seen many OM defensive players being drafted lately, but I've seen and will continue to see MSU defensive draft picks; starting next year.

Also, funny to me how first it was Manny Diaz and now it is Collins, but its never an OM coach because their defense is always weak.

Maybe with the type of players you can recruit, the MSU defensive coordinator job is a very good job.

Pollodawg
01-12-2014, 08:02 PM
As well as it should. Look at what happened in the last EB. Scott and Engram being out didn't hurt that friggen bad. That was MSU's defense that stymied their O, not lack of personnel.

sbcmortgageman
01-12-2014, 08:07 PM
I thought the bolded part was the funniest.

I haven't seen many OM defensive players being drafted lately, but I've seen and will continue to see MSU defensive draft picks; starting next year.

Also, funny to me how first it was Manny Diaz and now it is Collins, but its never an OM coach because their defense is always weak.

Maybe with the type of players you can recruit, the MSU defensive coordinator job is a very good job.

Hey don't feel bad. Chris Kiffin hasn't seen any drafted either yet he makes them his avi.

MSUDawg4Life
01-12-2014, 08:09 PM
At least his tweet is believable.

No one would believe it if we tweeted ... their DC ... is the best DC available. By the way, who is their DC? I have no idea.

ShotgunDawg
01-12-2014, 08:18 PM
good find ShotgunDawg

@OleMissRebel805 1h

Dear Recruits,

Even Ole Miss fans agree that we have the best coaches. Why would you want to go play for inferior coaches?

See what I did here?

dawgclub99
01-12-2014, 08:21 PM
I am telling you guys. We have a real chance to win the West next year . Everyone else will be down except for Auburn and I like our chances in Starkville. 12-0 is not out of the possibility.

Coach34
01-12-2014, 08:28 PM
I am telling you guys. We have a real chance to win the West next year . Everyone else will be down except for Auburn and I like our chances in Starkville. 12-0 is not out of the possibility.

We play @Bammer and @LSU- we dont have a chance to win the West. But we do have a chance to be a 10 win football team

DownwardDawg
01-12-2014, 08:52 PM
We play @Bammer and @LSU- we dont have a chance to win the West. But we do have a chance to be a 10 win football team

I would attempt backflips if we win 10 games next year.

dawgclub99
01-12-2014, 09:07 PM
LSU will not be that good next year. They will have to count on their running game too much. Stop it and we win.

TheDogFather
01-12-2014, 09:08 PM
+1

hells bells
01-12-2014, 09:45 PM
good find ShotgunDawg

@OleMissRebel805 1h

Love to read ED and post. I am not the best a posting but, CDM own's TSUN football and book it. CDM does not recruit on star's but hearts. Kids love him and The U in there hearts. CDM coaches up talent, makes them better. Damn glad to have him and his family. Baseball, need I say more. Basketball, RR takes TSUN down yet again. Up north they dump millions into empty dreams and The Maroon and White just keeps stroking along. The grass is greener on this side of the fence in my opinion.

Maroons
01-12-2014, 09:48 PM

6-2 may be good enough to win the West if we get some help.

Coach34
01-12-2014, 09:52 PM
LSU will not be that good next year. They will have to count on their running game too much. Stop it and we win.

I been thinking this the last 2 years...until they fall back to 7-5, I wont believe it after what they did this past season and all the losses they had

Dawg61
01-12-2014, 10:03 PM
LSU has lost a ton of early players the last 2 years. There's just no way in hell they don't take a step back. That said they do have an impressive QB, RB and maybe Dupre (WR) coming in next year that I saw in the UA game. Brandon Harris is the QB and he looks like a stud. Doubt he starts next year though.

engie
01-12-2014, 10:15 PM
I laugh every time Peyton audibles "Omaha".

Couldn't be more clear that he is the brother that escaped Ole Miss...

ShotgunDawg
01-12-2014, 10:19 PM
Love to read ED and post. I am not the best a posting but, CDM own's TSUN football and book it. CDM does not recruit on star's but hearts. Kids love him and The U in there hearts. CDM coaches up talent, makes them better. Damn glad to have him and his family. Baseball, need I say more. Basketball, RR takes TSUN down yet again. Up north they dump millions into empty dreams and The Maroon and White just keeps stroking along. The grass is greener on this side of the fence in my opinion.

Our kids have great heart, but Mullen recruits instincts and that is why he is successful.

In scouting, instincts are by far the hardest thing to scout because it forces you watch more film, watch him live, and not just rely on stars and highlight videos.

Instincts are what these recruiting networks are unable to evaluate and put their finger on, and ultimately why their rankings end up looking bogus at times. All they can really do is look at mearsurables.

Lack of instincts is why guys like CJ Hampton disappear on film when they have great mearsurables, why Trent Richardson is a bad NFL running back, etc....

Mullen just projects bodies, digs deeper in MS, and evaluates instincts better than others.

SDDawg
01-12-2014, 10:20 PM
You can always count on a Reb to be stupid. :)

Some moron sitting in his boxers in his Mom's converted garage dreaming up ways to spite MSU, thinking that 'one more croot and we'll be better than Bammer'. Never gets old, I'm starting to pity those morons more than hate them. :)

CadaverDawg
01-12-2014, 10:47 PM
good find ShotgunDawg

@OleMissRebel805 1h

This tweet proves that MSU scares the shit out of OM. As we should.

Coach34
01-12-2014, 10:53 PM
I laugh every time Peyton audibles "Omaha".

Couldn't be more clear that he is the brother that escaped Ole Miss...

Trolling OM during games like that is hilarious

War Machine Dawg
01-12-2014, 11:17 PM
This tweet proves that MSU scares the shit out of OM. As we should.

As I said after the Egg Bowl, they're having to come to grips that not only is "little brother" all grown up, he's now 4" taller and 50 pounds heavier than "big brother." And it kills them. They can't handle it.