PDA

View Full Version : TittyDawgs won @ UPig today

Coach34
01-12-2014, 04:53 PM
nice to get a road win

bully99
01-12-2014, 05:11 PM
I know you're talking about women's basketball, but what is going on with our volleyball team. Most people don't follow it much, but our best young freshman player, Kimmy Gardiner has transferred to Oklahoma after only one semester. She was a high school classmate of Palmeiro's kid in Texas, but she won a lot of awards as a freshman. I know a lot of players transferred last season and now this. Jenny and Brian Hazlewood are both state people, but something must be going on in that program.

Jacksondevildog
01-12-2014, 05:35 PM
Schaefer was a great hire by stricklin. We are decent this year, but we have the chance to be an NCAA team next season with his daughter and Vivians coming in.

DCdawg
01-12-2014, 06:26 PM
I'm thinking MSU and Hazelwood are getting ready to part ways. Gardiner was definitely going to be a player to build a team around, but I guess we can't be much worse next year either way.

grinnindawg
01-12-2014, 06:35 PM
1 Sr and 1 Jr on the squad. Must be a lot of them declaring early for the draft.

The article and quote below say a lot to me about what the issue probably is.

https://www.cdispatch.com/msusports/article.asp?aid=19340

"I feel like the person that came to me and said I'm quitting is not somebody I've seen in two-and-a-half years," Hazelwood said. "When she comes in and says I used to love volleyball and she doesn't anymore because of me, that's not something any coach wants to hear."

In a text message to The Dispatch, Perret declined to discuss the matter any further.