PDA

View Full Version : I am hearing more and more from LSU boosters that Speaks is headed to LSU...

dawgclub99
01-12-2014, 11:10 AM
Freezus will go "Nutts" by signing day.

Coach34
01-12-2014, 11:13 AM
If LSU puts on the full court press- they will get him

SDDawg
01-12-2014, 11:31 AM
Freezus will go "Nutts" by signing day.

Of course he is, people aren't sleeping on OM this year and if a better school wants their recruits look out. Teams that finish 10th in the SEC consistently don't get their pick of the litter, even Bucktheethus should understand that one.

coastdoglover
01-12-2014, 02:02 PM
Don't ever count them out. They will pay whatever they have to if that is the issue. They openly brag about it among themselves and usually put one guy in charge on a player and he raises the $$$$$$$$$$$$ from others.

Todd4State
01-12-2014, 02:09 PM
Don't ever count them out. They will pay whatever they have to if that is the issue. They openly brag about it among themselves and usually put one guy in charge on a player and he raises the $$$$$$$$$$$$ from others.

Ole Miss or LSU?

Coach34
01-12-2014, 02:09 PM

Their worried on this one- Speaks is an LSU fan. To get him is gonna cost alot extra if they can pull it off

coastdoglover
01-12-2014, 04:35 PM
Ole Miss or LSU?

Both, but the rebs seem to be outspending them the last couple of years

dawgclub99
01-12-2014, 05:25 PM
I dont think money will be able to keep Speaks. He would just rather go to a better program and school.

chef dixon
01-12-2014, 06:16 PM
I never like the idea of the top guys in MS going out of state. If he does indeed go to LSU, we may not hear his name again, but I guess that's fine by State fans.

SDDawg
01-12-2014, 06:30 PM
I never like the idea of the top guys in MS going out of state. If he does indeed go to LSU, we may not hear his name again, but I guess that's fine by State fans.

I like it when kids go to their "dream school" and that's what this would be for Speaks. If a kid has wanted to play at State all his life, I want him to be here. If he really has wanted to play at OM for his whole life, I would take him anyway (fearing for his soul and all) but I still like the idea of kids picking the school that they're truly passionate about, not getting sold a bill of goods by a football coach or going after short-term money. If Speaks wants to be at LSU I hope he ends up there, and that's not just to spite TSUN.

MaroonState
01-13-2014, 12:57 AM

This. I thought the deal had already been sealed for the callaway four? House in Eastover? They may be too far in the bears' pockets to go anywhere else.

Todd4State
01-13-2014, 01:43 AM
This. I thought the deal had already been sealed for the callaway four? House in Eastover? They may be too far in the bears' pockets to go anywhere else.

And what are they going to do if they flip? Turn themselves in to the NCAA.

MaroonState
01-13-2014, 02:37 AM
And what are they going to do if they flip? Turn themselves in to the NCAA.

That's the point, they aren't flipping. But for arguments sake, if they do flip no they want be turned in to the NCAA. But you damn well better believe that lsu had to relocate and provide jobs for the families because they wouldn't be able to stay in jacktown. Bears would make their lives miserable.

deltadawg99
01-13-2014, 08:51 AM
I think Speaks wants to go to LSU, but like so many OM signees have said in the past it may be a "business decision" to go to OM.

If LSU is his dream school it wouldn't shock me to see him end up there. I'd be willing to bet that LSU rolls out the red carpet for he and Taylor on their visit.

Homedawg
01-13-2014, 09:06 AM
Taylor won't get in school of he signs w lsu. Ole miss has "magical ways and might can make a miracle happen". Going to be hard to pull speaks from the rebs, but at least there is hope.

dawgclub99
01-13-2014, 09:29 AM
Taylor is all Reb but if he wants to win big, he will go to LSU. Hopefully Speaks will convince him that it is the place to be.

Pollodawg
01-13-2014, 09:37 AM
Meh, Mississippi will pull some 11th hour shit and get $peaks back in the fold. Then we'll hear all off season about how they "out recruited" LSU.