PDA

View Full Version : Rick Ray celebrates victory over Ole miss...

CadaverDawg
01-11-2014, 10:14 PM
http://youtu.be/_LZZaVfx42o

You are welcome

I seen it dawg
01-11-2014, 10:15 PM
That's fn awesome

MarketingBully01
01-11-2014, 10:15 PM
That is hillarious! Now let's get a win at Bama on Wednesday! :)

MetEdDawg
01-11-2014, 10:18 PM
Kids love that kind of stuff. Ray is a no nonsense straightforward kind of guy on the court, but that kind of enthusiasm shows that he can relate to the kids and that he's genuinely passionate about this team and has bought in to the importance of continuing our dominance of Ole Miss. Need to show some recruits this because they would love this.

CadaverDawg
01-11-2014, 10:20 PM
Kids love that kind of stuff. Ray is a no nonsense straightforward kind of guy on the court, but that kind of enthusiasm shows that he can relate to the kids and that he's genuinely passionate about this team and has bought in to the importance of continuing our dominance of Ole Miss. Need to show some recruits this because they would love this.

I agree, great stuff

maroonmania
01-11-2014, 10:24 PM

Yep, let's hope MN likes a dancing coach. :)

ShotgunDawg
01-11-2014, 10:26 PM
I wonder if he knew that Bear was in the room?

HoopsDawg
01-11-2014, 10:40 PM
a little reminiscent of Bobby Knight.

seriously, I think we would all love Coach Ray if he could just find a couple of serious ballers.