PDA

View Full Version : I've gotten to the point where I dont ever expect us to lose to OM

Coach34
01-11-2014, 06:27 PM
and am absolutely shocked when we do.

4/5 in football
23-9 the last 32 games in basketball.
We've taken our throne back as the premier baseball school in Mississippi- if they win a game vs us during SBW it will be a miracle.

ShotgunDawg
01-11-2014, 06:32 PM
Agree, I always expect to win.

They just don't play well against us*

messageboardsuperhero
01-11-2014, 06:38 PM
UM just doesn't care about playing us. They have loftier expectations, like finishing 5th in the SEC West and winning at crootin'.***

I seen it dawg
01-11-2014, 06:41 PM
We need to find a new rival. Rivalrys go back and forth this is one sided.

Todd4State
01-11-2014, 06:45 PM
UM just doesn't care about playing us. They have loftier expectations, like finishing 5th in the SEC West and winning at crootin'.***

They cared enough in baseball to try to find a way to pitch Bobby Wahl twice against us. And then they wonder why their pitchers break down in the minor leagues.

Todd4State
01-11-2014, 06:46 PM
We need to find a new rival. Rivalrys go back and forth this is one sided.

We usually play like garbage against Louisiana Tech in football. Maybe they're an option.

messageboardsuperhero
01-11-2014, 06:55 PM
They cared enough in baseball to try to find a way to pitch Bobby Wahl twice against us. And then they wonder why their pitchers break down in the minor leagues.

It's no coincidence that Wahl wasn't quite the same pitcher after that game- even in the regionals.

Martianlander
01-11-2014, 07:25 PM
Tsun likes talking about crootin because it's subjective and they get the help of the press. They can't win on the field so they go for the articles written by their puppets.
State could beat tsun in a dual track meet and the headlines would read that tsun finished second and State next to last. They don't live in a real world.

Coach34
01-11-2014, 07:28 PM
State could beat tsun in a dual track meet and the headlines would read that tsun finished second and State next to last.

that's funny because it's true

archdog
01-11-2014, 08:20 PM
.....State could beat tsun in a dual track meet and the headlines would read that tsun finished second and State next to last.

Best one liner I have ever read. Well done sir.

dogshiek
01-11-2014, 08:28 PM
Maybe it's time to transfer the flag!

oldjoedawg
01-11-2014, 08:32 PM
Best one liner I have ever read. Well done sir.

Just so you young folks know...that 'headline' came out during the days of the Cold War when someone ran a story about USA and USSR in competition and used the above wording as a Russian headline....about the same time a story circulated that someone in USA had shipped gigantic condums to USSR and marked them as "Size: Small"...

HereComesTheSpiral
01-11-2014, 08:32 PM

The next Will Kline