PDA

View Full Version : This kind of stuff is why I smile when we beat UM in anything.

messageboardsuperhero
01-11-2014, 06:22 PM
In the minds of UM fans, I honestly don't think that they believe they have ever truly lost to us in anything- there has to be some other explanation.

The official UM basketball twitter account (https://twitter.com/OleMissMBB) says:

"Summers drives to the basket and is fouled but no call. Rebound MSU. Bulldogs heading to the line for two."

I'm not even a big basketball fans but still laughed my ass off after reading that.

CadaverDawg
01-11-2014, 06:23 PM
Haha, Kellum must run that twitter account, sounds just like him

Bubb Rubb
01-11-2014, 06:30 PM
I saw a couple of Rebel fans trolling the HailState twitter complaining about officiating.

They have never lost a game where they didn't bitch about officiating. Unfortunately, that happens a lot with us, too. It's why I never gripe about the officials....I don't want to be lumped in with that bunch.

MSUDawg4Life
01-11-2014, 06:36 PM
What I like is how our coaches and athletes from other sports support the team. Love to see that.

Mercdawg
01-11-2014, 06:57 PM
In the minds of UM fans, I honestly don't think that they believe they have ever truly lost to us in anything- there has to be some other explanation.

The official UM basketball twitter account (https://twitter.com/OleMissMBB) says:

"Summers drives to the basket and is fouled but no call. Rebound MSU. Bulldogs heading to the line for two."

I'm not even a big basketball fans but still laughed my ass off after reading that.Typical horseshit from them. I bet Kellum is about to have a heart attack.

messageboardsuperhero
01-11-2014, 07:08 PM
Typical horseshit from them. I bet Kellum is about to have a heart attack.

It really is just typical bush league bullshit from their athletic department:

Hugh Freeze gets into a fight with a fan of his own team
Hugh Freeze gets into a fight with a parody of himself on twitter.
Hugh Freeze photoshops his head into a picture of Roger Goodell at the NFL Draft.
UM tweets a picture of three BCS National Championship trophies- even though they've never actually won one.
Chris Kiffin gets into fights with Mississippi State fans on twitter.
Chris Kiffin and Tom Allen "claim" players they never coached.
Andy Kennedy gets into a drunken fight with a cabbie in Cincinnati.
UM has a lawyer serve Cohen with a bullshit lawsuit 10 minutes before our game with them.

And I could keep going on forever. Everything about that athletic department screams unprofessional.

Political Hack
01-11-2014, 08:17 PM
It really is just typical bush league bullshit from their athletic department:

Hugh Freeze gets into a fight with a fan of his own team
Hugh Freeze gets into a fight with a parody of himself on twitter.
Hugh Freeze photoshops his head into a picture of Roger Goodell at the NFL Draft.
UM tweets a picture of three BCS National Championship trophies- even though they've never actually won one.
Chris Kiffin gets into fights with Mississippi State fans on twitter.
Chris Kiffin and Tom Allen "claim" players they never coached.
Andy Kennedy gets into a drunken fight with a cabbie in Cincinnati.
UM has a lawyer serve Cohen with a bullshit lawsuit 10 minutes before our game with them.

And I could keep going on forever. Everything about that athletic department screams unprofessional.

they really are a joke. allowing them to be our rival elevates them... even though they still lose to us consistently.