PDA

View Full Version : The OGRE to UAB???

bully99
01-09-2014, 01:03 PM
Rumors that he might be interested.

spiritual_machine2005
01-09-2014, 01:58 PM
Sorry, I must be out of the loop. OGRE??

Coach34
01-09-2014, 02:05 PM
Ogermoron

Barking 13
01-09-2014, 02:43 PM
Ogermoron

laffed at that one, coach...

Goat Holder
01-09-2014, 03:01 PM
Even Orgeron would not be able to recruit at UAB. Bammer holds them back, big time. ZERO support for the program.

defiantdog
01-09-2014, 03:18 PM
Even Orgeron would not be able to recruit at UAB. Bammer holds them back, big time. ZERO support for the program.

Big bama boosters have actually really started to complain about the UAB football program and want to get rid of it. They have really become more vocal since the passing of Gene Bartow as well.

Goat Holder
01-09-2014, 08:14 PM
Big bama boosters have actually really started to complain about the UAB football program and want to get rid of it. They have really become more vocal since the passing of Gene Bartow as well.

We should follow their lead and get rid of USM. Of course, USM isn't under the same umbrella with us like UA and UAB are, but still under the IHL. Send those f*ckers to FCS and let's own South Mississippi.

SDDawg
01-09-2014, 09:06 PM
Hate Bama and would love to see it, he'd put them on the run once in a while which would be a BEEYOOTIFULL thang. :)

Todd4State
01-09-2014, 09:07 PM

I don't understand why Alabama fans would even care about UAB? They're not stealing players from them. They're not stealing fans from them. They're no threat to Alabama football or Auburn for the matter.

If I was Alabama, I would use it like a sister program. Send them people that Saban processes out and say that Bama is finding them a nice home to play football.

Todd4State
01-09-2014, 09:09 PM
Hate Bama and would love to see it, he'd put them on the run once in a while which would be a BEEYOOTIFULL thang. :)

If he did, the first time he did it would be the last time he did it. I hate to say it, but it might hurt us a little bit if he can start to convince guys like Kivon Coman to stay in state and keep a lot of the Birmingham players in the city.

NewTweederEndzoneDance
01-10-2014, 10:58 AM
If the Rammer Jammers on their board of regents or whatever refused to let Jimbo Fisher be the UAB coach, I doubt they will let Ogre's recruiting machine spin up down the road from them either.

Pollodawg
01-10-2014, 11:00 AM
I highly doubt even Ogre would be able to put the moves on Bama's recruits at UAB. If he were at Auburn, yes. But not UAB.

UAB has literally nothing to sell. I have seen their athletics department. Lemme just say: lol.

ScottH
01-10-2014, 11:01 AM
If I was Alabama, I would use it like a sister program. Send them people that Saban processes out and say that Bama is finding them a nice home to play football.

That's a really good idea.

mic
01-10-2014, 11:04 AM
Vandy should offer the Ogre once Franklin bolts...

Pollodawg
01-10-2014, 11:08 AM
I don't know. Hell, Ogre might even be able to give Bama a run for their money with a limited number of recruits if he were at Troy even. But not UAB....