PDA

View Full Version : State 40 Kentucky 37 at half- Dawggeezer punches nurse at Rest Home

Coach34
01-08-2014, 09:02 PM
We are in foul trouble and will likely get our ass handed to us in the 2nd half- but aGAIN I say- if you cant get behind our better coached and better effort basketball team- you need to ask yourself why you love Rick Stansbury more than Mississippi State.

engie
01-08-2014, 09:09 PM
Hoopsdawg is praying for a second half meltdown right now as well...

Harrydawg
01-08-2014, 09:10 PM
I don't give a 17 if we don't score again. I am impressed. Pull for this team and coach, they deserve it.

DownwardDawg
01-08-2014, 09:11 PM
That's pretty damn incredible actually. I'm impressed. I never thought we would lead at the half.

messageboardsuperhero
01-08-2014, 09:12 PM
People can say what they want, but you won't see many teams that play team defense as well as we do.

Ray is just in DESPERATE need of bigs- Ready coming in and Sword stepping up have given us pretty solid guard play though.

bully99
01-08-2014, 09:17 PM
The Refs will take care of this one in the second Half.

coastdoglover
01-08-2014, 10:03 PM
Ky shot 37% in the first half and kept jacking up threes and missing. Second half they pounded the ball inside.

People can say what they want, but you won't see many teams that play team defense as well as we do.

Ray is just in DESPERATE need of bigs- Ready coming in and Sword stepping up have given us pretty solid guard play though.

JOHNHEVESYMADE
01-08-2014, 11:14 PM
We are in foul trouble and will likely get our ass handed to us in the 2nd half- but aGAIN I say- if you cant get behind our better coached and better effort basketball team- you need to ask yourself why you love Rick Stansbury more than Mississippi State.

The coaching argument can go back and forth for days. The real question: will we be BETTER than those Stansbury teams in Year 3 and 4 and onwards.