PDA

View Full Version : You think Austin Golson regrets decommitting from FSU to play for Freezus?

deltadawg99
01-07-2014, 01:10 AM
Nm

bully99
01-07-2014, 01:25 AM
Not if that check is big enough.

Todd4State
01-07-2014, 02:05 AM
Let's see here.

National Championship vs. Music City Bowl win- advantage FSU.

Women at Florida State vs. Ole Miss- advantage FSU.

Oxford vs. Tallahassee- advantage FSU.

Yeah- I'd say he screwed up on pretty much every level.

Todd4State
01-07-2014, 02:06 AM
Not if that check is big enough.

I would have given FSU a chance to counter.

engie
01-07-2014, 08:58 AM
Deer hunting - advantage Oxford - especially if you've got someone willing to give you access to tremendous private land....

Always heard that was a part of his decision...

deltadawg99
01-07-2014, 09:15 AM
Deer hunting - advantage Oxford - especially if you've got someone willing to give you access to tremendous private land....

Always heard that was a part of his decision...

Hunting land? Why the hell didn't we get in on the action then?

Coach34
01-07-2014, 09:26 AM
No, I dont think he regrets it at all because if he cared about winning one- he wouldnt have signed with OM in the first place. By signing with Ole Miss, he showed he gave not one **** about winning any kind of title.

quickstrike2
01-07-2014, 09:34 AM
No. Ole Miss has changed the face of college football. Its not about playing for national championships and developing yourself to the fullest. Its about learning to play for love, spending quality time with one of the most charismatic men in the country in Freeze, learning the impact of a good wire transfer, taking good bass fishing pics, and hunting private land. Its not about national titles.*****

Political Hack
01-07-2014, 10:02 AM
No. Ole Miss has changed the face of college football. Its not about playing for national championships and developing yourself to the fullest. Its about learning to play for love, spending quality time with one of the most charismatic men in the country in Freeze, learning the impact of a good wire transfer, taking good bass fishing pics, and hunting private land. Its not about national titles.*****

yeah, but he got a good deer.

maroonmania
01-07-2014, 10:22 AM
No, I dont think he regrets it at all because if he cared about winning one- he wouldnt have signed with OM in the first place. By signing with Ole Miss, he showed he gave not one **** about winning any kind of title.

I guess you can ditto that for Markell Pack although technically he hasn't signed yet. Don't see him going back to FSU at this point though.

DownwardDawg
01-07-2014, 10:35 AM
I guess you can ditto that for Markell Pack although technically he hasn't signed yet. Don't see him going back to FSU at this point though.

Don't let them fool you into thinking they flipped Pack from FSU. He was never going there. I was told this months ago from the most reliable source that it could come from. Now, will he re-think that decision due to the NC???? Who knows. I just know that when he was committed there I knew it was a 100% fact that he was de-committing.

RougeDawg
01-07-2014, 10:46 AM
Hunting land? Why the hell didn't we get in on the action then?

Don't leave out the bass fishing for the "big one" with lord freezus himself, on the savior's personal vessel. Advantage Oxford.

Esmerelda Villalobos
01-07-2014, 10:55 AM
What about the TE they flipped from fsu that is already tranferring?

Ole Miss recruiting is a broken record.

RougeDawg
01-07-2014, 11:20 AM
What about the TE they flipped from fsu that is already tranferring?

Ole Miss recruiting is a broken record.

Hey, don't knock OM recruiting, they won it all in February. That's all that matters to them.

ETA:**