PDA

View Full Version : Beckham and Landry...

Sacrifice
01-05-2014, 07:19 PM
Matt Miller is reporting that both beckham and Landry are gone and they will announce it together. I know LSU has 5* sitting behind 5* but these guys were special and I'm glad to see them gone. Let the exodus continue...

TheRef
01-05-2014, 07:20 PM
The dominos are falling in place.

cbrunt29
01-05-2014, 07:26 PM
5* or not, it will be hard to replace those two.

Coach34
01-05-2014, 07:35 PM
That's 4 underclassmen for LSU already jumping ship

chef dixon
01-05-2014, 07:37 PM
I don't care who they are losing, its never helped us beat them before.

Political Hack
01-05-2014, 07:46 PM
true chef, but Landry and Beckham are special talents. them being gone helps, even if it's only a matter of getting us closer to them by a little, it still helps.

gravedigger
01-05-2014, 07:52 PM
What will help is a combination of them being in transition at skill positions, and more importantly our team playing with the understanding just what an upset like this can do.

The talent/experience difference will be closer next year than most between us and lsu.

I seen it dawg
01-05-2014, 07:55 PM
If Hill leaves that will be their top 4 (by a long shot) offensive production personnel (Mett, Beckham,Landry,Hill) leaving school. Playing them in game 4 is best chance we got. Granted it's never helped us before but their QB situation is the worse in many years and they will be breaking in new WRs. We can load the box on them and make their very young QB beat us. We have a legit shot as it stands now.

Political Hack
01-05-2014, 07:59 PM
New QB, new WR, new WR, new DT, new DT, new SS, new PR, new KR, new WLB, new holder.

That's a lot of production leaving on offense and special teams.

we're also the 3rd of 4 straight home games. The crowd shouldn't be quite as rowdy as years past, at least not to begin the game.

bluelightstar
01-05-2014, 08:11 PM
New QB, new WR, new WR, new DT, new DT, new SS, new PR, new KR, new WLB, new holder.

That's a lot of production leaving on offense and special teams.

we're also the 3rd of 4 straight home games. The crowd shouldn't be quite as rowdy as years past, at least not to begin the game.

We are the SEC home opener for them though, so that might cancel out.