PDA

View Full Version : Must be SEC Season

bully99
01-05-2014, 05:35 PM
How do you know our athletic teams have moved into the SEC portion of the schedule. The losing begins. Women's basketball 13-1 Nonconference, 0-2 SEC. Amazing how that crap always seems to be with our teams. And don't tell me I'm being too negative, just the way it is.

Quaoarsking
01-05-2014, 08:09 PM
...little early to say the sky is falling at 0-2. The NCAA Tournament was always a longshot for the Lady Dawgs this year. Next year is another story.

archdog
01-06-2014, 09:35 AM
This is a great example of a post that adds nothing to the discussion of making MSU a better place.

mic
01-06-2014, 09:55 AM
This is a great example of a post that adds nothing to the discussion of making MSU a better place.

I agree 100%... If the lady dogs were 2-0 in the SEC would anyone have posted that.?? I doubt it.. Always negative...

Coach34
01-06-2014, 09:58 AM
we made a good hire and the Tittydawgs are improving. Hopefully they can get it going in the SEC.

Jacksondevildog
01-06-2014, 10:00 AM
Agreed. He was a good hire and we will be good next year with Vivians coming in. Chick is as good as anyone in America.

smootness
01-06-2014, 10:10 AM
This is the way it is with everyone, not just State. How many times in men's basketball have you seen a team like South Carolina go 13-0 in the OOC schedule only to win a handful of games in the SEC?

Same thing in football...once you get into conference play, especially if you play in a good conference, it's a different game. Why is this news?

Eric Nies Grind Time
01-06-2014, 10:23 AM
How do you know our athletic teams have moved into the SEC portion of the schedule. The losing begins. Women's basketball 13-1 Nonconference, 0-2 SEC. Amazing how that crap always seems to be with our teams. And don't tell me I'm being too negative, just the way it is.

Women's basketball is actually strong in the SEC...it's not like men's. This years team is better than last years judging by record and it doesn't seem like we got blown out in the 2 losses which is common in women's basketball.