PDA

View Full Version : Is there a chance that OM loses all their Callaway commits?

deltadawg99
01-05-2014, 03:27 PM
1. Ronald Walker is currently at Co Lin and is a long shot to qualify

2. Speaks got the LSU offer he has been wanting and is visiting. Some of my OM buddies expect him to sign with LSU

3. Could Rod Talor waiver if his buddies go elsewhere?

Just throwing it out there

Bully Dee Williams
01-05-2014, 03:31 PM
It would take something pretty wild happening for Taylor not to go to OM, IMO.

Coach34
01-05-2014, 03:50 PM
Yeah, Taylor is pretty solid to OM

sbcmortgageman
01-05-2014, 08:12 PM
Uh yeah, like not academically qualifying. There is a real possibility there.

Todd4State
01-05-2014, 08:23 PM
I think there's a chance, but I also don't think it's likely. Don't forget Dayall Harris is from Callaway and is a commit to them.

I think it's too soon to know if Taylor will flip or not- and even Speaks for that matter. I'm not looking for Taylor to flip, but I wouldn't be surprised if Speaks is working something out for his teammate on the side with LSU.

ShotgunDawg
01-05-2014, 11:46 PM
Rosebowl said tonight that OM may not sign Dayall Harris either. Said he is a SWAC quality of player.

Bully Dee Williams
01-06-2014, 12:14 AM
Rosebowl said tonight that OM may not sign Dayall Harris either. Said he is a SWAC quality of player.

Everyone has known that from the beginning.

What's most interesting is our connection to the Champion kid, Callaway lineman for next year. Lots of talk that he is better than Taylor and will most likely be a dawg.

Todd4State
01-06-2014, 02:00 AM

Did he say that or did his stopwatch say that?

Todd4State
01-06-2014, 02:02 AM
Everyone has known that from the beginning.

What's most interesting is our connection to the Champion kid, Callaway lineman for next year. Lots of talk that he is better than Taylor and will most likely be a dawg.

I don't know if this is the case with Champion or not- but some kids are Bulldogs no matter what, and some are Rebels.

deltadawg99
01-07-2014, 10:22 PM
LSU247 guy just said that Taylor is visiting LSU the same weekend as Speaks.

Legit interested or OM orchestrated to keep an eye on Speaks?

Bully Dee Williams
01-07-2014, 11:12 PM
Someone told me last week that Taylor would visit LSU w/Speaks. They didn't seem to think Taylor had legit interest in LSU. This person said the only other school that Taylor ever really talked about was Bama.

ShotgunDawg
01-07-2014, 11:18 PM
I don't think LSU would allow Taylor to visit unless he had legit interest. It's not like OM can tell Taylor to visit with Speaks unless LSU wants him to visit. If Taylor takes that trip, then he has expressed to the LSU coaches that he is interested.

LSU isn't going to let someone on their campus who hurts their chances with another recruit.

SDDawg
01-07-2014, 11:19 PM
OM has bought and paid for every decent recruit they have over the past couple of years, would serve them right if they lost all of these kids.

Todd4State
01-08-2014, 12:40 AM
OM has bought and paid for every decent recruit they have over the past couple of years, would serve them right if they lost all of these kids.

There's really not a lot they can do if they want to go to LSU. What are they going to do? Turn themselves in for illegal benefits?

Todd4State
01-08-2014, 12:42 AM
I don't think LSU would allow Taylor to visit unless he had legit interest. It's not like OM can tell Taylor to visit with Speaks unless LSU wants him to visit. If Taylor takes that trip, then he has expressed to the LSU coaches that he is interested.

LSU isn't going to let someone on their campus who hurts their chances with another recruit.

My guess is Speaks is trying to work out a package deal where he and his teammate can go to LSU together. And by package deal, I mean trying to convince Taylor to go to LSU with him.

I also have to wonder how they feel about how Ole Miss treated their team mate that ended up graduating early only to go to Co-Lin.

Todd4State
01-08-2014, 12:43 AM
LSU247 guy just said that Taylor is visiting LSU the same weekend as Speaks.

Legit interested or OM orchestrated to keep an eye on Speaks?

I would guess that Taylor is interested, which might also explain their sudden interest in Rawlings.