PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Russell: A Picture of CLASS

preachermatt83
01-04-2014, 12:23 PM
There is a young man from the area named Quinn who has some serious disabilities. You can keep up with him on FB at https://www.facebook.com/PrAy4QuInn or search for "Quinn's quest with sanfilippo on fb.. Quite a struggle for the young man... well here are two recent posts from the page..

"October 12th our family saw Tyler at a local restaurant. I gave him a bracelet, told him a little about Quinn, and tried to get a picture. He has had his bracelet on every game since!!! This means so much to our family!!!"

This one is awesome.....

"As most of you know that follow Quinn we are big state fans. And Tyler Russell has worn his Pray 4 Quinn bracelet since I gave it to him. Tonight Tyler gave Quinn his jersey. It was awesome. I only wish Quinn understood. But it meant the world to our family"

and it shows a picture of Tyler in their home giving Quinn the jersey he wore in the Liberty Bowl.. Literally brought my wife and I to tears..

Thank you Tyler for being a man of character and Class.

Political Hack
01-04-2014, 12:30 PM
he is a great ambassador for State and an even better person. I hope state fans remember how graceful he was with the QB competition in almost every year he was here.

preachermatt83
01-04-2014, 12:32 PM
he is a great ambassador for State and an even better person. I hope state fans remember how graceful he was with the QB competition in almost every year he was here.

amen!! Quite a remarkable young man. I wish some NFL team would pick him up. I think he would make a solid NFL backup.

dogshiek
01-04-2014, 12:33 PM
Tyler is true maroon! Dak has some big shoes to fill to show the leadership and poise that Tyler brought to Our State. I hope that a pro team will give him at the next level.

Political Hack
01-04-2014, 01:06 PM
I think he'd be a great NFL guy for a 3rd stringer or practice squad guy easily. he can make all the throws and is smart enough to pick up and emulate the various offenses week to week.

I hope he gets a shot in camp somewhere after rehabbing.

Dallas_Dawg
01-04-2014, 03:53 PM
If he can't land a spot on an NFL roster, I hope he considers coaching.

hells bells
01-05-2014, 08:59 PM
Heard this occurred in Loiusville. Tyler is a class act but also an ambassador to the Hail State U. Thank you Big T for being a Man in a most difficult time.

blacklistedbully
01-05-2014, 09:22 PM
Like & respect him a ton. In the right system, he could do well in the NFL.

was21
01-05-2014, 09:29 PM
TR will be a successful man in life whatever his fate....and that's about as much as a man can expect. He will be a top of the line candidate for any job he aspires to.