PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Sippin, Cookin thread

BeastMan
01-04-2014, 11:04 AM
What's everyone got this weekend?

I've got some of the Beam White Ghost bourbon (http://www.jimbeam.com/jacobs-ghost). It's pretty dang good and is only $22 a fifth. Not sure what I'm cooking tonight but I do have some redfish on the half shell I may break out. I know tomorrow I have steak and some chicken breast marinated in hoover sauce ready for the grill.

WeWillScrewItUp
01-04-2014, 01:52 PM
It's looking like a Maker's 46 kind of night for me. I believe I will fire up the grill this evening and cook a porkloin stuffed with hot sausage.

BeastMan
01-05-2014, 10:10 PM
Just had sirloin, chicken breast marinated I'm Hoover sauce, and velvet rooster triple hopped Belgian ale. Dessert was a caramel cake from primos. All very good.

Barking 13
01-06-2014, 09:58 AM
Y'all quit bragging... I mostly ate ham & cheese sammiches on ciabatta bread... had to go to Memphrica Saturday to help b-i-l recover a wrecked vehicle...

FISHDAWG
01-06-2014, 10:52 AM
went out instead of cooking ... had the Mardi-Gras Mahi-Mahi ...... blackened then drizzled with sauce made from frying maple syrup, butter, & something else ... washed down with good ole Southern Pecan Ale

BeastMan
01-06-2014, 02:16 PM
went out instead of cooking ... had the Mardi-Gras Mahi-Mahi ...... blackened then drizzled with sauce made from frying maple syrup, butter, & something else ... washed down with good ole Southern Pecan Ale

That sounds awesome. I'm going to Ely's tonight so I'll report back even though its Monday. Last time I went I had some grouper that was stellar.

Political Hack
01-06-2014, 04:53 PM
at Old Ebbitt's Grill scarfing down some oysters today. Tomorrow it's all work and no play.