PDA

View Full Version : Bo Bounds - Geno Smith

Bo Darville
04-26-2013, 10:58 AM
Bo Bounds made a big deal about Geno Smith sitting in the green room all night. He was wondering why he didn't leave. He was wondering why his family, coach, agent, NFL staffer, somebody didn't get him out of there away from the cameras when he wasn't getting picked. He talked about how it was terrible to leave him there through the entire first round. Oh the horror!

I'm thinking really? My 12 year old kid is tougher than that. If Geno can't sit in a room all night while picks are being announced, how is he going to face NFL pressure from defenses, with 80,000 booing you when you throw an interception? To his credit, Geno stayed there all night. I'm questioning Bo Bounds, not Geno. I just can't believe that Bo Bounds thinks on one hand that these guys have to perform, and on the other hand that they are so emotionally and mentally fragile. If a QB is so mentally and emotionally weak that he needs to be taken from the green room early, I wouldn't want him.

gravedigger
04-26-2013, 07:29 PM
He walked out gracefully enough. Shook saban's hand.

But I bet it's one of the most stressful times of his life. His agent ought to be c punted for not realizing and moving him along sooner