PDA

View Full Version : Clemson coach jabs back at spurrier

starkvegasdawg
01-04-2014, 12:26 AM
Said Clemson was first team from South Carolina to win BCS game.

CadaverDawg
01-04-2014, 12:27 AM
Dabo and Bob Stoops showing the penis envy the last few nights.

War Machine Dawg
01-04-2014, 12:29 AM
Dabo and Bob Stoops showing the penis envy the last few nights.

Stoops, yes. Dabo, not so much. He's jabbing an in-state rival. It's different than jabbing a conference.

bluelightstar
01-04-2014, 12:38 AM
Spurrier starts it with Dabo anyway. Good for him punching back.

quickstrike2
01-04-2014, 12:42 AM
I like Dabo. Him an spurrier go back and forth all the time. Stoops is more of an ass I think. I have always thought Clemson was a good job and think they can win a title one day.

engie
01-04-2014, 12:43 AM
South Carolina has to be laughing at Clemson feeling like they are bigtime winning these games(strictly because they are in a shitty AQ conference) -- when they know SC is going to destroy them on the field again next year for like the 6th time in a row.

CadaverDawg
01-04-2014, 12:50 AM
South Carolina has to be laughing at Clemson feeling like they are bigtime winning these games(strictly because they are in a shitty AQ conference) -- when they know SC is going to destroy them on the field again next year for like the 6th time in a row.

Exactly.

CadaverDawg
01-04-2014, 12:51 AM
Stoops, yes. Dabo, not so much. He's jabbing an in-state rival. It's different than jabbing a conference.

I didn't say anything about a Conference. Dabo is jabbing a school that is better than him, and Stoops is jabbing a conference that is better than his.

bluelightstar
01-04-2014, 12:55 AM
I didn't say anything about a Conference. Dabo is jabbing a school that is better than him, and Stoops is jabbing a conference that is better than his.

The difference: Stoops is always out of the blue and for no reason. Dabo never says anything until Spurrier says something first.

CadaverDawg
01-04-2014, 01:05 AM
The difference: Stoops is always out of the blue and for no reason. Dabo never says anything until Spurrier says something first.

Agree. But Spurrier beat him. I like Dabo, but it sounds silly to take a jab at SC when they own you IMO.

engie
01-04-2014, 01:16 AM

Difference: Stoops put up when the bright lights came on. Spurrier took Dabo to the woodshed for the 5th time in a row this year. Rattling off about "winning a BCS game" when Spurrier beat him on the field and should finish ranked higher comes off an awful lot like sour grapes.

Spurrier is basically above reproach in his shit talking at this point. Everyone appreciates him for his wit and hilarity. He's like an inappropriate granddad. Every time someone actually responds to him like Dabo does, they come off as petty bitches that are missing the joke. Especially when he's owning their ass on the field every year -- and only graduates like 5 seniors while basically all of your playmakers are gone.

Pollodawg
01-04-2014, 01:58 AM

Yup. It's sort of like the bears little jabs at Dan. Anything they say is pretty much born of impotence.

bluelightstar
01-04-2014, 02:06 AM
We'll have to agree to disagree. I see nothing wrong with Dabo punching back considering all the jabs Spurrier makes, completely unprovoked.

dogshiek
01-04-2014, 12:57 PM
.......Maybe Dabo didn't care enough to beat Spurrier on the field.....

Political Hack
01-04-2014, 01:04 PM

reminds me of another school... even though they happened to steal one over the last half of the decade.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
01-04-2014, 05:20 PM
.......Maybe Dabo didn't care enough to beat Spurrier on the field.....

Or maybe Dabo didn't realize the importance of the rivalry? Or maybe the game means more to USCe than it does to Clemson? Or maybe Clemson sees FSU as their real rival? Did I miss a bear excuse?