PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else notice...

Bully Dee Williams
01-04-2014, 12:12 AM
Our old pal Nick Schuessler holding the clipboard by Dabo.

preachermatt83
01-04-2014, 12:19 AM
I forgot about him... what he do transfer from state or he never enrolled?

War Machine Dawg
01-04-2014, 12:24 AM
Transferred as best I remember.

Todd4State
01-04-2014, 12:37 AM
I forgot about him... what he do transfer from state or he never enrolled?

Urban legend is Dak intimidated him in practice, he pooped his skinny jeans and then went to Clemson.

archdog
01-04-2014, 12:45 AM
Urban legend is Dak intimidated him in practice, he pooped his skinny jeans and then went to Clemson.

Ithought he was the guy behind kardashian in that bathroom pic.?

Bully Dee Williams
01-04-2014, 12:54 AM

Lol! He reported to campus in June of that year and last a week or so. There was some excuse about being homesick and missing his girlfriend.

There is some truth to the Dak thing. Dak told him to stop being a whiney brat and be a man. That is a very mild version of the story.

Also, Richie Brown was his roommate when he first got to campus. Richie told folks that Nick spent a few nights crying...or something like that.

Good ole Nicky Clipboard!

deltadawg99
01-04-2014, 03:25 AM
If memory serves me correctly, didn't he walk on at Clemson?

Bully Dee Williams
01-04-2014, 03:34 AM
Yup, he's at Clemson. He was Dabo's right hand man tonight. He a actually looked like he had bulked up a little. Wonder if him and the Nkemdiche's still consider each other as brothers.

preachermatt83
01-04-2014, 12:07 PM

EPIC!!

Political Hack
01-04-2014, 12:20 PM
State isn't for some people, but that doesn't mean we should rip the kid. Wish him the best and move on. It's not like our QB position isn't about as good as it could be right now with three great competitors on campus and a fourth on the way that may be the best recruit at the position we've ever had.

dogshiek
01-04-2014, 12:41 PM
He can rub Howard's rock in Clemson. We are doing fine at QB. I still think Clemson accepted him because they thought it would help them get Nkemdiche.