PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Bama Lady goes off on OU fans

The Croom Diaries
01-03-2014, 03:45 PM
Most of yall have probably seen this by now, but I didn't see it on the board and it's just nuts to me. Since I don't know how to .gif and youtube on the board here is the link I posted on it.. Just GREAT.

http://maroonandwhitenation.com/2014/01/03/everyone-needs-see-crazy-alabama-fan/

HereComesTheSpiral
01-03-2014, 03:56 PM
I like the guy reaching his arm out before she jumps. Im sure this thought was going through his mind, "bitch youre going to get me killed."

FlabLoser
01-03-2014, 04:07 PM
I'm not sure I could have showed that restraint after being kicked in the head/neck/shoulders repeatedly with a pair of boots.

Barking 13
01-03-2014, 04:12 PM
Looked like one of them Fayette or Gordo gals***

FlabLoser
01-03-2014, 04:16 PM
The victim explains:

http://extramustard.si.com/2014/01/03/female-alabama-fan-fight-okalahoma-student-video-sugar-bowl/

It was toward the end of the third quarter. My friends and I were sitting in the aisle of the Oklahoma section that directly bordered Alabama fans, so we were technically in different sections than the woman but really just a few rows ahead of her. She was the only one standing up in the Alabama section at that point, because the rest of the fans were so pissed off that they were losing.

She was also sitting with her two young daughters, who were little blonde girls. Her teenaged old son was sitting about five seats away from them.
At the beginning of the game, they were kind of talking s—. They did an “SEC” chant right after the first touchdown of the game, and we all thought we were screwed at that point. So once we started winning, they shut their mouths and my crew of 6-10 people just started talking a lottttt of s—, specifically me and my friend who you can see waving the towel in the background of the video.

At one point she went up to get a beer, and was kind of talking s— to us when she got back. She just kept flicking us off and stuff during the game. A few times, my friend yelled in the direction of her group of ‘Bama fans, “I yell ‘Roll Tide’ when I eff my cousin,” but since she was the only one standing it seemed like it was directed only at her.
At this point her 16-year-old son, who weighs about 120 pounds, told us to come up and fight him. We were like, “No, come down here.”
That was when the woman came down and the video started. She was screaming at me, and sticking her tongue out at me so I asked, “Are you trying to make out with me?” And my friend was yelling “Kiss her! Kiss her!”

That’s when she walked away, and then jumped me. When she kicked me, it left giant boot marks on my shirt. I’m not sure if the guy restraining her was her husband or not—they weren’t sitting right next to each other—but she was kicked out of the game and her two daughters were crying.

Bothrops
01-03-2014, 04:36 PM
Someone should have taken her to the 7th Ward and left her.

MadDawg
01-03-2014, 04:56 PM
Wait, so they were trying to start a fight with a 16 year old kid?

"At this point her 16-year-old son, who weighs about 120 pounds, told us to come up and fight him. We were like, “No, come down here.”"

Todd4State
01-03-2014, 05:04 PM
Wait, so they were trying to start a fight with a 16 year old kid?

"At this point her 16-year-old son, who weighs about 120 pounds, told us to come up and fight him. We were like, “No, come down here.”"

As is usually the case with these types of incidents- both sides are in the wrong. It's just that Crazy Bama Lady took it over the top first.

BeastMan
01-03-2014, 05:09 PM
Is it acceptable to hope she got tea bagged at Krystals? B/c she earned it. Who wants to bet she had already run to Bama boards and texted all her family and friends about how classless OU fans are?

CJDAWG85
01-03-2014, 05:12 PM
"and sticking her tongue out at me"

Who the **** does that?

BulldogBear
01-03-2014, 05:20 PM

Who the **** does that?

crazy itches!

With that said, now you find out that it was a two way street that she completely lost it on. The mistake they made was even responding to the kid. That was Mama Bear coming out

Political Hack
01-03-2014, 05:22 PM
how did thy know the kid was 16? He show them an ID in the middle of the melee?

If I had been with the OU fans I would've laid that dude out. Can't hit her, but someone would've paid for that crap.

CJDAWG85
01-03-2014, 05:24 PM
I'll be honest... I love the Troy Polalmalu over the top approach... Takes balls and you have to time it just right

Todd4State
01-03-2014, 06:12 PM

Who the **** does that?

Based on the video replay, I'd have to say that part was slightly exagerrated. She was in his face and he made a douchey comment.

Todd4State
01-03-2014, 06:13 PM
crazy itches!

With that said, now you find out that it was a two way street that she completely lost it on. The mistake they made was even responding to the kid. That was Mama Bear coming out

No pun intended right?

Pollodawg
01-03-2014, 06:14 PM
Get pissed all you want, but shit wouldve been real over my youngin too.

Todd4State
01-03-2014, 06:19 PM
how did thy know the kid was 16? He show them an ID in the middle of the melee?

If I had been with the OU fans I would've laid that dude out. Can't hit her, but someone would've paid for that crap.

You have to verify age before any Mhay Thai bouts so that you don't get sued for underage fighting.

I did notice that the OU fan had a few empty seats around him, so the people around him probably knew what was about to potentially happen.

HereComesTheSpiral
01-03-2014, 06:30 PM
Get pissed all you want, but shit wouldve been real over my youngin too.

Sounds like the kid was a bigger shithead than the mother. If I yelled some shit like that at another fan at that age and weight, my dad would have sat there and laughed his ass off as I got the hell beat out of me and followed it up with if youre going to be dumb, you better be tough.

Bully13
01-03-2014, 06:36 PM
Whats funny is the majority of the gump fan base dont see this or the phyllis lady on finebaum as highly irregular behavior. Especially for a female.

BulldogBear
01-03-2014, 07:35 PM
Finally watched the video with my wife. She said, "Yep, time to punch a woman."

justwin
01-03-2014, 08:03 PM
Over the top....hahaha..well played

As is usually the case with these types of incidents- both sides are in the wrong. It's just that Crazy Bama Lady took it over the top first.