PDA

View Full Version : Harvey Updike is trying to find something to poison in OK

starkvegasdawg
01-02-2014, 10:06 PM
This is a pathetic Alabama showing.

Harrydawg
01-02-2014, 10:09 PM
The cost of mobile home insurance is about to sky rocket!

Todd4State
01-02-2014, 10:14 PM
Andrew Jackson beat him to the Trail Of Tears.

ShotgunDawg
01-02-2014, 10:14 PM
If you have been to OK, then you would realize that their isn't much to poison. Maybe he could knock out a few toll booths.

preachermatt83
01-02-2014, 10:16 PM
This is a pathetic Alabama showing.

"Harvey Updike is trying to find something to poison in OK "

I laughed!

preachermatt83
01-02-2014, 10:17 PM
The cost of mobile home insurance is about to sky rocket!

HAHA!! I laughed again!!

Todd4State
01-02-2014, 10:27 PM
If you have been to OK, then you would realize that their isn't much to poison. Maybe he could knock out a few toll booths.

My Dad was speeding in Oklahoma and he saw blue lights come on in the other side of the interstate. The policeman turns across the median, hits a boulder and tears up his front tire and was dead in his tracks.

My Dad didn't stop.

Saved by the terrain.

I seen it dawg
01-02-2014, 10:28 PM
Maybe he will rid the TV world of farmersonly

Tbonewannabe
01-02-2014, 11:51 PM
My Dad was speeding in Oklahoma and he saw blue lights come on in the other side of the interstate. The policeman turns across the median, hits a boulder and tears up his front tire and was dead in his tracks.

My Dad didn't stop.

Saved by the terrain.

I was coming home from work going up I 55 between Terry and Byram. A car passes me doing about 100. I am doing around 80 with all the other traffic. It was a 4 door silver car which was the same as mine. A highway patrolman going the other way whips into the median to spin around and is sliding through the median. I hit the brakes hoping he didn't hit me head on. About a mile or so down the road he comes up behind me with blue lights so I pulled over in the right lane thinking he was going after the other car hauling ass that had just passed me when he went into the median. He pulls me over and quickly walks up to my window. I ask him what the problem is and he says "you hit your brakes pretty hard back there, were you speeding?". I said "I hit my brakes because I thought you were going to hit me head on." He says I will let you go just slow it down.

That was the 2nd funniest thing that has ever happened to me when pulled over.