PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with Alabama?

ShotgunDawg
01-02-2014, 09:57 PM
They just haven't looked right since we played them.

I know their recruiting is out of this world, but are they coming back to the pack as a program? These guys just don't seem to have "it" like they used to.

Plus, many of the players entering their program now, probably believe things will be easy and given to them because they are Bama.

They just don't look right, and with McCarron graduating, next year could be interesting.

whosyourdawgy
01-02-2014, 10:01 PM
2 turnovers is what wrong with them. Take those away and they are leading. OU playing that ass off right now though.

msstate7
01-02-2014, 10:02 PM
All dynasties end at some point. I remember when USC was as unbeatable, Miami after that, then Florida. All fell and bama will too

Westdawg
01-02-2014, 10:07 PM
They have absolutely failed to establish the run game. Can't understand it. They are trying to get in a shoot out with a team that does that week in and out. Bama needs to be Bama not big 12

ShotgunDawg
01-02-2014, 10:08 PM
2 turnovers is what wrong with them. Take those away and they are leading. OU playing that ass off right now though.

It's more than that. They used to not make mistakes and have that "it" factor. They don't look right and haven't since our game.

They just don't have that attention to detail that they used to.

All coach's, no matter how good, messages become stale at some point.

Dawg61
01-02-2014, 10:14 PM
Saban FINALLY looks tired. He's been an obsessed freak forever and finally he looks worn out. He probably needs to sleep for 5 years.

ShotgunDawg
01-02-2014, 10:18 PM
Saban FINALLY looks tired. He's been an obsessed freak forever and finally he looks worn out. He probably needs to sleep for 5 years.

This could be true.

Look Bama is still going to be very very good, but they look like they could be becoming beatable. These players look entitled and lacks attention to detail. They don't have the "it" they once did. I wonder how the recruiting website factor in "fumbling problems" into their star rankings?

Don't laugh, but with LSU, Bama, and A&M replacing their QBs next year, the SEC West could be wide open.

Todd4State
01-02-2014, 10:21 PM
They're turning the ball over. And they have no clue how to stop an up tempo offense.

I think they miss Sunseri a lot on defense.

I suspect that they may have some issues on their staff like we had last year. Bringing in Lane Kiffen to help assess their offense a few weeks ago was an interesting move to say the least. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they have some major changes in the off season- especially with Smart. I know it's Saban's defense, but Smart is the guy that gets the plays in. He seems a little slow doing that at times.

Their special teams are about as bad- or worse than ours as well.

Todd4State
01-02-2014, 10:23 PM
This could be true.

Look Bama is still going to be very very good, but they look like they could be becoming beatable. These players look entitled and lacks attention to detail. They don't have the "it" they once did. I wonder how the recruiting website factor in "fumbling problems" into their star rankings?

Don't laugh, but with LSU, Bama, and A&M replacing their QBs next year, the SEC West could be wide open.

AJ McCarron has bailed them out A LOT. Not tonight. But in the past.

bluelightstar
01-02-2014, 10:32 PM
The problem is that this year's defense is just not as good. The corners just are not the same caliber as ones they've had in the past. Our corners are playing better than theirs right now (or were, at the end of our season). They blow coverages but it's typically when the QB misses the wide open receiver. It's just not your typical Alabama team.

Brahmabull
01-02-2014, 10:32 PM
Bama looks like Mike Tyson after Buster Douglass knocked his ass out! A lot of the mental mystic is gone.

Dawg61
01-02-2014, 10:35 PM
Oklahoma looks like they are playing for the Super Bowl and Bama looks like they're still butthurt from the kick 6. Cause they are.