PDA

View Full Version : How many of you knew that we passed for more yards this year than 2012?

Coach34
01-02-2014, 09:01 PM
I didnt and I know everything. I really like where our offense is heading next year with more talent at WR and a good QB. I'd like to see us throw it less- but we could get more big plays in the passing game.

Todd4State
01-02-2014, 09:20 PM
I have always felt like the more balanced you are, the better. If you have balance and a mobile QB that can make plays with his legs- it doesn't get any better than that.

Historically, we haven't had the QB that could make plays with their arm, but Dak can. (Tyler and Relf could too.) We have two physical running backs in Robinson and Shumpert, and then I think we could use Griffen as a weapon as a fullback. Aeries Williams will come in and play some as well. Then we have Bear, Fred Brown, Robert Johnson, and Morrow at WR along with Jameon in the slot. Malcolm is a good H-back and Samuel is a good TE.

Replacing Gabe will be tough, but Day is a Rimington Award candidate, and Clausell, Beckwith, and Malone all have experience. We have a couple of question marks there- will Malone be healthy? Can Jocquell Johnson take over at RT? I really like Jamaal Clayborn though. I think he's another future NFL draft pick for us.