PDA

View Full Version : Juice Boys

defiantdog
01-02-2014, 01:28 AM
Who started with the red shirts jumping around on the sidelines during the game? Cause all year, I've only noticed our guys doing it.... then I saw UCF and Baylor's guys doing it. Did we start a trend that others are copying?

Bamboo
01-02-2014, 07:44 AM
I was wondering the exact same thing. I didn't notice any other teams doing it all year, especially our opponents. Then I see Rice doing it, then other teams after that.
Who started with the red shirts jumping around on the sidelines during the game? Cause all year, I've only noticed our guys doing it.... then I saw UCF and Baylor's guys doing it. Did we start a trend that others are copying?

TrueMaroon
01-02-2014, 09:04 AM

This is actually an extension of the Bench Mobb. Geoff Collins LOVED the concept that the Bench Mobb represented; especially how it engaged the entire team even though some may not be playing.

I know there have been redshirts who would get hyped on the sidelines in times past, but this is the first time I recall a group with the specific purpose of getting the hype going and maintaining the "juice" as they call it.

Political Hack
01-02-2014, 09:31 AM
yep... our baseball team started it.